• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! discussion thread

The Nicker

Agreed, and quite ironic on the heels of the Edge of 2 months ago campaigning to get rid of everything stupid.

I didn't even think about that. The anti-stupid gimmick died within four weeks.

but anyway, the Edge/Paul Bearer thing is over now, so that's good.

PHX

Legacy Member
I doubted that was gonna stick anyways. Could have done much more with it had they taken it seriously.

Kingslayer

Show gets an automatic 10 just for playing Yakety Sax in Edge's video package. Always wanted to hear it on WWE tv.

Miz going over Rey again was outstanding. I guess the only way to get that midget to job is to be WWE Champion.

Dale

Super Moderator
Orton vs. Miz
Cena vs. Dolph & Vickie
Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio and Jack Swagger

Shaping up to be a decent SmackDown. First time I will have watched SmackDown in months.

PHX

Legacy Member
Had to make sure to time it since it comes on at 7 my time here instead of at 5 like it was coming on syfy. Smackdown been pretty dull lately hopefully this show ends that at least for tonight.