Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^ she probly doesnt mean it like that, i know alot of girls that refer to their female friends as g/f doesnt mean a thing to them.

the dark knight

^^oh yea, your ex gf wasnt lesbian too. add her to the list.

as for the term g/f.. thats ever worse than being lesbian..

HBKristen

Reaction score
What are you talking about that Wii commerical was awesome.
i didn't say it wasn't. it gave me the idea!

so the rumor's true...jasmine and gashface are the only 2 members in IWF history that are not lesbians.
eh...not girlfriend like that. i used the term 'girlfriend' to illustrate that it wasn't a dude in a bikini. i'm doubting that smackdown vs. raw is that popular among the ladies. am i wrong?

Reinvented

Reaction score
i didn't say it wasn't. it gave me the idea!

eh...not girlfriend like that. i used the term 'girlfriend' to illustrate that it wasn't a dude in a bikini. i'm doubting that smackdown vs. raw is that popular among the ladies. am i wrong?

Your Right.

Smackdown vs Raw 2008 is made for guys its sad but true. No women storyline just eye candy which isn't always a bad thing but for independent women that want to whoop mens ass you can't really in this game.

ITS STILL A GREAT GAME!!!!

Kassidy

Reaction score
ugggghgh. it makes me sad that all i've heard about this game is bad stuff. i've been so excited about it. before i moved, i convinced my wii-toting roommate to add it to his gamefly and he got it AFTER i moved. my girlfriend and i have since made it clear to anyone that has a wii that they are to rent or buy it and we'll come over and play in our bikinis a la the commericial. we girls love to play wrestling games in our bikinis...evidently.

*sigh*

I have the game lol, for wii, 360, and psp. Wii is the best version cuz itsfun to play every other system kinda blows, wasnt as good as it was suppose to be

Reinvented

Reaction score
Like Assassins Creed could have been better.

Before you crazy I don't like it cause it repeats way to much. Kill this man and then find info kill that guy more info.

If you like repeating good for you but I hate it.

I'm mad cause I can't use Cryme Tyme in story mode.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Assassins Creed is overrated!

Its a good game but its just a long repeat that's why I sold it and bought Call Of Duty 4.

Cryme Tyme best tag team ever. You just hate them cause they black like Rell.

Kassidy

Reaction score
No i hate them cuz they suck, they cant wrestle, and they are the sterotype of blacks that should be erased from the face of the planet and whats wrong with fucking society, yea its cool to steal, its cool to act "gangster" shits fucking Blue. and all call of duty 4 is a 5 hour solo mode and online, and unless im playing with friends everyone online are gay and i dont play so Creed is better imo, plus its a trilogy so the next 2 will be even better. An i also bet you didnt see past the cover of the damn game an find out what everything means and the message the game sends out.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I was suppose to learn sumthing from a game?? Isn't that what school is for???

Call Of Duty is awesome and way better then Assassins Creed imo. Cryme Tyme is the shiznit you just a hater.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ and what you said about creed is the same for any game by the way cuz when you think about it what do you do in Call of duty, oh yea you shoot people over and over again fun.

Reinvented

Reaction score
^^^ and what you said about creed is the same for any game by the way cuz when you think about it what do you do in Call of duty, oh yea you shoot people over and over again fun.

Your right about that one. I guess I just don't get tired of shooting people. I did get tired of climbing, leap of faith, parry all attacks and you win the fight. I guess to each his own.

Reaction score
How do you do the conchairto?(For the PS2 and 360)

First off , You must have the hardcore fighting style to do the con-chair-to.

1.Make your opponent lay face down on the mat
2.Go to the head area and move the right analog stick to any direction (This will make your superstar position the chair underneath your opponents face.)
3.Grab another chair , Go towards your opponent then press square to hit him and perform the con-chair-to

Well there you go man :)