Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This game is awesome. CAW mode has improved drastically and well the import music has made the game have better longevity to me. Other than the shitty 24/7 superstar mode and not being able to switch targets manually, the game is gold to me. Oh and the achievements and hall of fame mode was ridiculously easy!
Even on legend the battle with Brett Hart in HOF was the highlight so far in the game.

The Rated R CMStar

The harder part of HOF mode are the GM, DX and the title ones, and not because they are difficult, well except GM mode(if you want to win it fairly), but because they are long

btman

Reaction score
How do I use 2 tables with the top one flaming :S. I can't seem to throw him into it

Wordlife1

Reaction score
Damnit! How do you unlock different gms!?! I wanna use dreamer in gm mode!

PeepShow

Ok ok ok, I created a superstar and shit and Im in 24/7 Mode. Im in about 2 months worth, and I cant gain anything. I mean, once I kinda start ot get populaity and shit, my fatigue goes up and If I rest, my popularity goes back down and its like I have to restart over again.....lol. And if I dont rest, I get hurt. WTF am I supposed to do?

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Well I'm in my second season now and this is what got me thru my first year...

Note: I was on Raw

Monday: Show
Tuesday: Training Excercise (any)
Wednesday: See Tuesday
Thursday: Skill Improvement (Any)
Friday: Autograph Signing (If your fatigue gets really high do R&R instead)
Saturday: Day off
Sunday: Day off/PPV

That has got me as far as I am now, hope I helped.

PeepShow

Ok, and what is your popularity and what are some other stats?

When I do an R&R, I basically start over with Popularty and shit....

Switchy

Reaction score
Well my populairty is on 100 but drops down because of R&R but only takes 2-3 weeks to get back up and all my stats are 80-90 atm

TheAnswer

Reaction score
What legendary championships does SDvR2008 have? Please no Million Dollar Championship...

Switchy

Reaction score
^^WCW Classic title (not the big gold belt, the 1 before)
Hardcore title
WWF title
and yes, the Million Dollar title

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Yeah, I did it with MVP and Kennedy, I like those sort of challenges where you don't just jump straight into the match.