Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
New Interview with Bobby Lashley and Torrie Wilson.
[YT]34Zott0zbno[/YT]

Explains some of the attire issues and why some stars moves probably aren't there or not reanimated.

Reaction score
ye like why one of nitros finishers hes never used and that the only person I seen regulary use that move is paul london.....but the interview was funny when torrie was like I hope I never have to do another bikini match or something lashley goes really quiet lol

Wordlife

i just cant wait, my 360 is in repair (3 red rings) BUTTTTTT, its okay, as long as I get it back in my hands by the release of this game....MONEY MONEY YEAH YEAH!!!!!! MAN I'LL BE HAPPY....cant wait to play as MVP..... straight up BALLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Reaction score
I hate the new controls so I have got to practice with the new ones on SVR 07 now. It was a pretty good interview. How come Bobby Lashley goes with Torrie everywhere on interviews and vice-versa. I am getting jealous lol :(

Reaction score
Well I haven't been on here for a few days and this thread has come to almost a complete halt lol.

Here is a link to a thread. This person got the game in the UK already and is answering questions. Some of the stuff might annoy you guys but SvR08 sounds like its a lot better than the score IGN gave it. Then again the 360 got the best score and thats the version that the person got.
SvR08 Q&A + a lot of spoilers

Oh and if anyone is wondering where I keep getting my videos here is the link in case you guys didn't know.
RatedG4God's SvR08 videos

Reaction score
ye i was reading people in the uk(me included) are going to be getting the game like 3-4 days earlier than people in places like america

Wordlife

^lucky bastard gets it early lol, and btw, that site above with the Q+A and Spoilers really gives alot away, but is kinda cool to read if you don't care to spoil your game

Reaction score
Hah thats kinda why I put a lot of spoilers . It doesn't bother me none reading this. It makes me more excited and gives me a idea of what I can do so I can plan my CAWs and how to get through 24/7 mode quickly.

Reaction score
I just cant wait to play it (4days EARLIER THAN YOU LOT)......lol jk but ye I like the look of all the weapons you can choose from under the ring instead of the last one where your choices where..........chair in 2 sides of the ring.......baseball bat/wire bat under the other

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^ only can do that in ecw rules match, otherwise its the same 4 weapons under the ring

the dark knight

i always get it a week earlier than the release date. i have for the last 3 years...

C4

It's so close, just 2 more days damn I cannot wait for SVR.
Just the flaming Tables and 24/7 Mode are the new additions but then again you have to buy the damn game every year!

the dark knight

2 more days? not nov 14th?

edit- nov 9th in europe.........so im getting like it this wednsday :D

Wordlife

i've gotten every wwe game (formerly wwf games too lol) for N64, Game Boy, PS1, PS2, and even the PSP... and now that I got my 360... I'm soooo looking forward for SVR08 on that thing, not only for the voiceovers (lol sorry ps3 you dont have em) and just because I've gotten all Smackdown games for the Sony systems all my life....so this year, will be a big one for me... and I damnnnnnnnn sure can't wait for this game