Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

LOL at Rick Rude's mustache. I guess the pictures at the bottom are from the King of the Ring mode

Reaction score
lmao for 1 split second I thought stone cold was doing a really poor version of the RKO in that pic :) and ye the arena looks really good and at the end of the cryme time vid when umaga was giving up it looked like his head was bopping to the music lol but though in the foley vid why does it have him hitting himself in the head with the chair like 10 times lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgkrceB-qlY
The undertaker entrance also shows him doing tombstone piledriver
not sure whether it has been posted or not

Reaction score
The part where Foley is hitting his head is his hardcore style special. That special allows the recipient to gain more strength and whatnot by seeing their own blood. Its part of the unique style system this year, incase you didn't know

Reaction score
oh ye I remember now when I was reading a while back in the hardcore bit when they see there own blood it spurs them on or something like that was just watching a vid of nitro in svr08 he looks mostly the same as he does atm same clothes cept hairs a bit diffrent but one of his finishers is Shooting Star Splash Ive never seen im do that move? his finishers are usually that floor spin kick thing and corkscrew neckbreaker

Reaction score
More new videos.....

Hardys vs. Rated RKO (PS2)
Preview vid ft some clips of CAW mode

Im liking the Hardys entrance but the Rated RKO one has to be a generic heel entrance. Well im just glad they have the Rated RKO music in it and the match has to be on easy because the AI doesn't do much besides just stand around.

As far as the clip of the CAWs I im just hoping thats the usual crappy display models and well it looks pretty much like last years again. The music they played to the preview vid was cool, if anyone one knows the song? PM me please.

Soulpower

There's also going to be a "dirty" special edition of the game... This is not one of my joke posts, its real.

http://images.play.com/banners/3354306l.jpg

# Dirty Edition contents:
# WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2008 Xbox 360 Game
# Special Edition Slipcase
# "I Fight Dirty" T-Shirt
# 1 Page Kelly Kelly Calender
# 8 Numbered Limited Edition "Fighting Styles" Postcards
# "Create a Superstar" Mini Guide

lol at the Kelly one page calendar

Reaction score
I just got my OXM today and here is SvR08 reviewed.
6547272e804ea2469f39685d1130d649ab654c.jpg

Hooray for my 100th post!!! wooo! I feel special-ed.

Enjoy cus I think my work is done here unless I get some more info and screens of CAW mode before anyone else.

Kassidy

Reaction score
the way they made the moves work you can not use the old system cuz when you create a character things wouldn't work right if someone has the old setup and you have the new setup. The new set up you have the two sides to do regular moves and up and down to do a UCM

the dark knight

then it would suck! one of the reasons i didnt continue to play svr07 is the fucking control system. i like the ultimate control thing but COME ON! fuck you thq

Reaction score
This will be the last thing I say before of the release of the game. I like the new additions, but it will all be worthless if matches (yet again), cannot exceed the four minute mark. Still the exact reason why SD HCTP is far and away the best in the series, you could actually have a decent match.

We shall see...