Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
On Smackdown versus RAW 2007 in GM Mode some people said you can pick the winners my question is how?!?!?!?!??!?!!!?

Kassidy

Reaction score
Well Hitman stop picking fights, no one cares who you rather see then someone else, and no one knows much about 24/7 mode, if its what it sounds like yes you book match and go through season I supose.... more info will be posted when found

Concept drawing i think its Blue

concept1.jpg

WWE 24/7 Mode was announced, which will combine Season and General Manager mode elements. It's not 100% known at this time if both GM Mode and Season mode have been removed, but it seems to be that way. The theme of the mode is that you're a WWE superstar who wants to become a WWE Legend. As opposed to winning a match at WrestleMania, your goal will now be to become a WWE Legend. In order to do that, you will have to complete a long list of objectives. A created wrestler will take longer to get to "Legend" status as opposed to someone who's already an accomplished superstar like Undertaker. You will start out on RAW or SmackDown! and you can switch shows throughout your time in the mode. There will also be specific created superstar paths.

• The mode that will have players training their characters, coping with injuries and managing their brand. "This year it's all about being a legend."

064_l.jpg

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Nice Pics... I heard online this game is some 20 superstars on nintendo DS.. Which has got me wondering... im getting this game for PS3... but is it really worth to get it on nintendo DS?