Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
Does anyone ever look through the section before posting?????

yea cuz its going to be short with Taker, point of 24/7 from what was released it that you have to become a legend so taker will be quick. and yea its great on the 360 but the Wii version is its own game so im getting it on both.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Is anybody a little pissed off that HBK has the same attire......I was expecting a little DX love guess not.......Thank God for the Xbox Live Market Place.....

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't read that but anyway the AI this year was rubbish on the hardest level most f my moves got blocked but I hardly got hit by one move! WTF?! They just stod their. I am going to miss GM mode I am hoping they might make a second game for it seperately

Markz

Reaction score
new weapon feature would be cool if we can wrap on their head

screens.php

Da Da

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^who said anything about the psp? the pic he posted and the pic i posted are from the 360/ps3