Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
I hate that it says Featuring ECW. I would prefer Traingle of Terror. Carlito's beard looks awesome, as does CM Punk.

Kassidy

Reaction score
HERE'S THE OFFICIAL SMACKDOWN VSRAW 2008COVER

WWE2008WiiBoxart_orgboxart_160w.jpg

you should look through the thread, i already posted that about 2 weeks ago

Switchy

Reaction score
I hate that it says Featuring ECW. I would prefer Traingle of Terror. Carlito's beard looks awesome, as does CM Punk.

Triangle of Terror is a cool name but it has nothing to do with ECW really plus people were moaning that Smackdown Vs Raw Vs ECW would be a huge name if it was used so I don't think Smackdown Vs Raw 2008: Triangle of Terror would be much better. Cool name still though :)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'm gonna play as Bobby Lashley or Triple H and put it on super easy mode,then have an extreme rulez match againest CM Punk. and just beat the backyarder shit outta this 90pound punk-poser,pussy Physice known as CM Punk. then I'll create Samoa Joe,have him all fat,and enter the ring with his little shit towel,but have his attributes all the way down to 00,so I could just spend hours of kicking Joes/cm's ass until I play season mode on legend difficulty.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Okay.....

I'll play as HHH or Taker on easy just to get used to the conrols and then up te diffulty level 1 by 1 (slowly but surely) until I reach legend win a couple of matches on it and then do Career with Elijah Burke.

Kassidy

Reaction score
I'm gonna play as Bobby Lashley or Triple H and put it on super easy mode,then have an extreme rulez match againest CM Punk. and just beat the backyarder shit outta this 90pound punk-poser,pussy Physice known as CM Punk. then I'll create Samoa Joe,have him all fat,and enter the ring with his little shit towel,but have his attributes all the way down to 00,so I could just spend hours of kicking Joes/cm's ass until I play season mode on legend difficulty.

^^^^ Alrighty then, looks like some one hates CM Punk....Well i cant wait to play as punk and beat the hell out of the fucktard named Triple H :) On legend cuz I am that good

Switchy

Reaction score
I can't wait to be most of the ECW roster. Punk, Cor Von, Dreamer and Burke mostly. Not forgetting Kevin Thorn.

Mugen

Reaction score
I wish I had a 360, the graphics on the Wii are far from the 360's graphics.

I'll probably go through 24/7 mode (Whatever it is called) with Undertaker and then go through it as either CM Punk, Elijah Burke, or Cor Von.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea cuz its going to be short with Taker, point of 24/7 from what was released it that you have to become a legend so taker will be quick. and yea its great on the 360 but the Wii version is its own game so im getting it on both.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well then I'll definately be Elijah Burke. He has a lot to prove in WWE (eal) so in the game it'll prolly be similair and I'll get to be a decent wrestler at the same time.

Kassidy

Reaction score
if you dont have the channel or just didnt watch it here is a pic i got from G4tv Xplay when they took a quick look at svr 08

chairvp2.png

^^^^Notice, foor is folded in chair, new weapon feature would be cool if we can wrap on their head :) also it isnt a glitch or mistake if thats what ur thinking, cuz he then steps on it and lashley holds his ankle in pain.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Its not a finisher but yea only the hardcore/cheaters can do it :) which means orton can do it. and ill do it plenty of times to one man. Triple H! id say about 100 times in one match same with the conchairto