• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! discussion thread

PeepShow

I just hope they have more storylines in the season mode, cuz once you get done with a full seaon in like 2 hrs, you go back and do it again, its the exact same thing. BORING!!! I hope they change that up a bit

Switchy

Here is some info gathered from wikipedia...

Announced match types
The following match types have been announced or seen in screenshots:

Hell in a Cell
Ladder Match
Hardcore Match/Extreme Rules
First Blood
Last Man Standing

Playable Arenas
Televised Shows

RAW
ECW
SmackDown!
Pay-Per-View

WWE Armageddon 2006
WWE Judgement Day 2007

The rest of it has been posted already so I didn't bother posting it again

KenFan4life

So who are you guys gonna play season/exhibition mode as first.
I'm gonna play season mode as Mr.Kennedy first,then maybe a created superstar,I'll probably play my first Exhibiton mode match as Undertaker or Bobby Lashley and just slauhgter a b***h or two, just to get used to playing it.

PeepShow

^Well, Ill prolly start out with Edge, then Orton, then Kennedy. After that, Ill prolly see what kinda of gay segements they have Cena in, and laugh my ass off at him :D

KenFan4life

I think it'd be cool if we play as an ECW extremists in a Royal Rumble,That we'd be able to have a choice of which weopan to bring in the match.
Because I'd go in there with a Chair and batter the bitch outta anyone else that gets in my way.

Yeh I would like to play as HHH or Undertaker first as I always do becuase they are my best. Anyway does anyone remember last year when in the game Umaga had a six pack?! I saw it again now and I want to ask WTF?! did ya'll think of it?

PeepShow

^Well ya, but hes not Fat. Tazz is fatter than him, as well as King, but I dont see anyone callling them fat.......

Switchy

This isn't pick on the colour commentator thread. Tazz looks funny when you break the table in SVR07. His legs are so short he can't sit down properly.

JJdaBuckeye

ill probably play exhibition first, get used to the controls

and then ill play with the new guys, check out the new features

then season

Switchy

I watch the tutorial videos in options before I play. They helped a lot with ultimate control and all that.