Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I really can't wait for this. From the demo vids I've seen the game is really looking a lot more realistic from years past. I'm really hoping this is the SD vs. Raw game that you can pull off a 45 min. technical match, and also have a brutal hardcore match that doesn't get repetitive (like in previous SD! games). November seems so far away...

Switchy

Reaction score
^^ Why the hell would you want to play 1 match for 45 minutes. A brutal hardcore match that doesn't get repetitive seems like one of the main new factors in the game and hopefully every target we hope for in SVR 08 comes true but I reckon everbodies hyping about it too much. Yes, the game looks impressive but everyone was saying they were looking forward so much to SVR07 but it was a huge dissapointment.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to play a match that long either, but yes the choice of weapons in a hardcore match looks cool.

Kassidy

Reaction score
lol, I have been through matches over 3 hours long in svr, but thats with another person. With the comp my matches last about 2 mins lol on legend, they need to make it HARDER, and the reason why he and i would want a match that long is for fun, I play these games to kill time so i don't mind matches, that means less time in load screens and more fun.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
The computer should match your skills by making it harder.

Switchy

Reaction score
That's what the different difficulty levels are for, but they should make a harder one after legend like "hall of famer" or something.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Yeah, but I meant like instead of difficulty levels, the computer keeps adapting to your skills even when you are really good.

Reaction score
That would be good becuase atm if it is on Hard then they reverse you alot but they don't attack you. Also they need to make MITB abit easier as that takes to long to get the case down.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
That is very true, its takes like years to get the case because the opponents don't stay down long enough.

Kassidy

Reaction score
1. Tom get that garbage ad out of you sig, your not getting a mod spot. Great one is mod and he is active, and I am better at the spot then you would be and been here longer.

2. Game adapting to you skill level will never happen because technollogy isnt that advanced yet, that would have the game actually learn.

3. I can win a MITB match in less than 5 mins and if you dont believe me when i get my camera back ill tape it for ya.

4. Hall of Fame difficulty would be cool, possibly give people like me a actually challenge.

xtremebadass

I still havent won a MITB match on SVR07, although I don't play it anymore, I still can't do it, Kass u are superior! I am not worthy! lol

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
ive won it, but it took me like 20 minutes

All Bow Down to thy Almight MITB Match Master KAssidy