• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! discussion thread

Kassidy

I think that was the PSP version....at least I hope it was.

yes it was psp only photo of jeff i could find

Rep nation, yea thats insider stuff thanks and that blows, how can orton be under rey and cena 97 is crazy, at this rate cena will be the first superstar to get 100 overall

the dark knight

if Cena's overall is 97 the first thing i will do is edit it if i can.

im with you...

97? :disgust1:

cant we have 1 perfect game? they fix something at a game, and remove the good stuff from the previous ones...DAMN!

PeepShow

^If my memory serves me correct, you arent able to edit, are you? At least in the older games you cant, I dont think.....lol

This Guy

Well Kayfabe-wise some of these decisions seem to be right, so it seems that '08 is going to be more kayfabe related unlike the previous years...

The graphics seems "old school" from the screen shot Kassidy posted. I was not impressed, or amused for that matter...

I wasn't impressed or amused either, but for a completley different reason...wanna know what it was? Its called double posting...heard of a thing called the edit button? I mean how long have you been here now?

the dark knight

^If my memory serves me correct, you arent able to edit, are you? At least in the older games you cant, I dont think.....lol

you can raise the overall, but i dont remember lowering any. i havnt played much svr07, finished everything 100% legend in previous ones though..

you can use the default season attributes in here comes the pain, which was 1 for every category :D i would use that for cena...

Kassidy

^^ lol YOU SUCK, why should his overall be lowered? simple because there has been many people in the past to be as dominate as cena and still had a low overall, in SVR Orton default champion had a low overall, Triple has done more than cena have and still never got that high, Brock Lesner the most dominate superstar that was in WWE never had a overall that high plus its not logical, no one can be almost perfect in every catigory, so from last years 90 what did they lift, speed, and submission, which imo should be lifted niether of those skills have changed, he already had 10 power so you tell me what in his skills should be lifted to make him 97? Tell me.

JJdaBuckeye

*starts chant*

Kassidy! Kassidy! Kassidy!

If Cena's overall is unable to be editable DOWN, ill edit everyone elses up so its more reasonable, or just take him out completely.

btw, anyone know where a good site to buy HCTP would be found?

How do you know whether or not they did a rehaul of the overall system this year. Maybe a 'Fan Popularity Rating'?

Even if they didn't, Cena is their guy, it's obvious they were going to give him a high overall. Last year Kurt Angle was the highest overall (96 I think) so by putting Cena higher, they're making a statement, basically saying Cena > Angle.

Cena is heavily under-rated by 'smarks', who show great contempt for no reason. He's better in the ring than Austin ever was.

And yeah, I think Cena's speed should be risen.

P.S I'm not a fan of Cena, just Cena haters annoy me.

Nation

How do you know whether or not they did a rehaul of the overall system this year. Maybe a 'Fan Popularity Rating'?

Even if they didn't, Cena is their guy, it's obvious they were going to give him a high overall. Last year Kurt Angle was the highest overall (96 I think) so by putting Cena higher, they're making a statement, basically saying Cena > Angle.

Cena is heavily under-rated by 'smarks', who show great contempt for no reason. He's better in the ring than Austin ever was.

And yeah, I think Cena's speed should be risen.

P.S I'm not a fan of Cena, just Cena haters annoy me.

Hogan 80's was the only one who had an overall of 96(In sd vs. raw 06). Bottom line cena is no hogan so he shouldn't have an overall of 97. His overall should be 94 or 95 and even then he would still probably have the highest overall. Now i don't care if he has the highest overall but 97? That's bullshit.

Again I'd like to point out, there might've been a rehaul in the rating system. Everyone, who has been seen has gotten a boost (Besides Kane).