Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

hell yeah man^^^ cor von is the SHIT and that sux that he aint in the game

The Cool One

Reaction score
According to Wikipedia Cor Von is in and they have an article to prove it.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Dude holy shit Cena's overall is 97! Now they may edit his overall but if they don't then that would mean Cena would have the highest overall out of every wwe game sense shut your mouth because they didn't have overalls before here comes the pain. I also noticed that Kane's overall is 87 (Same as last year),Rey's is 93 went up more, and Randy's is 92 went up a little bit. Man i really hope they edit cena's overall.

were did you get this from? where is proof

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I hope Cena's overall isn't that high, he would be better than every wrestler like Taker, HHH, Shawn Michaels, which would be officially Gay.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Game seems cool...im gonna get it,hope they do change cena's overall though

Nation

were did you get this from? where is proof

If you watch the 1st part of the demo it shows thier overalls. When the guy goes to the wrestler selection it shows cena with a overall of 97 he then picks rey which it showed his overall is 93.

This Guy

Hey Kassidy, I'm counting on you to post the ign updates daily when they strart doing there daily superstar feature :)

The Cool One

Reaction score
Why exactly should Cena's overall be lowered? In Kayfabe terms, he is the best. Has beaten almost everybody cleanly. He is the companys top guy, so his overall should reflect this.

Besides 'OMG!!! Cena so can't wrestle!! lol!!'. There is no reason

Kassidy

Reaction score
please post a link nation cuz i dont know what video or demo ur talking about and the only vid for this game that i havent seen is the ign insider cuz im not one but with my new job im making 350 a week so i paying for it. and yes This Guy i will be posting the count down i always have :)

HARLEY

Reaction score
yeah i cant wait for it to come out because 07 was awsome

This Guy

Why exactly should Cena's overall be lowered? In Kayfabe terms, he is the best. Has beaten almost everybody cleanly. He is the companys top guy, so his overall should reflect this.

Besides 'OMG!!! Cena so can't wrestle!! lol!!'. There is no reason

you make a solid point. I rep you :)

and yes This Guy i will be posting the count down i always have :)

hooray!!! *gets all giddy like a school girl* :)

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Well Kayfabe-wise some of these decisions seem to be right, so it seems that '08 is going to be more kayfabe related unlike the previous years...

The graphics seems "old school" from the screen shot Kassidy posted. I was not impressed, or amused for that matter...

*merged by This Guy* - now say thank you This Guy for not giving me an infraction or banning me.