Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
I'd be all for a dance off, but its a bit premature, his anime chicks have been around the block, and are lets face it whores. While Carlton is still getting his feet wet. Not to mention its two against one. Its inevitable a dance off will take place one day and luckily for A-man that day isnt today.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea how about you bring that else where and leave this to talking about the game

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Ok i've got some game discussion, who is everyone looking forward to playing with?

Mine have gotta be

Burke
Punk
Cor Van
MVP

That's pretty much it but it'll be fun playing with them

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah my fault for getting off topic. Actually I really want to play as Jeff Hardy, and Cor Von. Jeff cuz I havent gotten to play as him in awhile. Cor Von will be great too hopefully the Pounce will be in it, thats going to be sick if it is.

Kassidy

Reaction score
well you all know me and I will play first with ....... Randy Orton, hopefully they fixed the RKO so its done right and not with the little run, i wanna just be able to drop with it.

besides that

Punk
Thorn

and lastly the new custom character stuff, new version of Kassidy

Switchy

Reaction score
Everyone who wasn't in the last game whose announced for svr08. you lot have said them all
Jeff
Cor Von
Burke
Punk
MVP

Also L&K but they are un-announced

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I hope that the CAW mode in SDvRaw is finally fixed to my liking....ever since No Mercy there hasnt been a good CAW mode imo...The load time is too long,and imo its ust confusing and drug out...No Mercys CAW is god like....they should take a hint.

the dark knight

lol i only use kane from the original roster. but if i decide to try some new guys i usually pick hbk, rock or triple h. ill use jeff hardy from the new game. cor von sucks! might use his finisher for my created wrestler though..

and i agree with mattv1, the create in svr sucks! here comes the pain, shut your mouth and just bring it own the svr series imo.

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't mind the caw on SVR because it may be a bit (well very) complex but once you get the hang of it you can make your character look just like you.
I'll probably use Cor von's finisher as well in svr08. POUNCE!

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
Well is it possible for someone to post a complete list will features and rosters etc. that have been confirmed so far?

Nation

i can't wait to play as Punk,Burke,MVP,Cor von, and the sandman. Hopefully they have some new legends and if so i would like to play as Owen Hart or Randy Savage.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I doubt Macho Man will be on a WWE game anytime soon. Or have anything to do with WWE for that matter, there is still bad blood between the two.

The Ripper

Reaction score
proof of sandman definetley being in game
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2008-20070703064145802.jpg