Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
dude it was announced a couple of weeks ago that ECW Wrestlers both old and new will be in. That means that Sandman is finally in a wrestling game besides the Backyard Wrestling Games! *yawn*

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Guys i need some help! It's a question from SD vs Raw 07 i decided to dust it off and start playing and wanted to make my efed character RJC Cool but when i looked for my finisher (Osaka Street Cutter) it wasnt there! I know i have to unlock the moveset but i dont know which one it is could someone help me out thanks.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^ well idk but you really should have posted this in the svr07 thread, second page. Only if i was mod again lol i would move this

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Sorry i just looked on the first page but i got it. Except i didnt do gm mode so i dont have unlimited creation points.

Well, SD vs Raw 08 looks good lol. I cant wait to play with MVP!

john_service

Reaction score
I definately think the game needs some form of online and downloadable content. Not so sure about the player pulling off the actual moves for the wii version. I think players will look really stupid actually doin a peoples elbow.

This Guy

Yeah no one beats Kassidy when it comes to news on WWE games :) except the major video game web sites.

btw EB Games canada now has skus for the DS, WII & 360 versions which means you can now start pre-ordering them. All currently list Nov 1st, but is most likely to change.