Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Well...Whatever they do...They need to do something soon...Because well...Wrestling Games are losin' there abillity to interest people...I mean i am obsesed with wrestling and all...but i bought this game...brand new...and well after about a week...I was bored as hell...theres not enough stuff to do...I mean...the commenty sucks...cause if my memory serves me right...Its all the same **** from 06...Thank God for ability to listen to music for 360 users...Now i have a little though about what was said in the article...

1. Cha...This does sound like a good idea...but one thing...If someone quits...The whole thing is over...Like on live...So cha...If they even though bout doin' this...they would need to make it so that if someone leaves...Its keeps goin'...Cause imma be really pissed if i watch 20 people come and go...Finally get in the ring...and all of the sudden...That annoyin'...Opponent has left...Records will not be save...Message pops up...Cause that would be the last time i tried that...

2. This is an awsome idea...but hell...if we hav ethe ability to create a guy...Why can't we just have a Create-An-Attire...I mean...all you would have to do is create shirts...Masks and ****...and then when you choose your character...You can just choice you attire...and hell...The downloadable guy idea is smart as hell...

3. Well...I agree with the fact that they should not just disappear...but hell...they had to take some sort of action...Cuase in the original games...once you had a weapon all you had to do is beat them in the head until they are red...and you when...I mean come on...thats so damn cheap...So if we stop makin' them dissapear...We have to take some other action to make sure its fair...

4. I completly disagre with this for one reason...The Rock...I mean...he is my favorite when it comes to the legends...and hell...whats wrong with havin' legends in the games...but the one thing i think should happen...Is WWE should take survey or somethin'...To see who the fans would like to see in the game...Cause cha...Its is annoyin' when we can have 4 diffrent Foleys...and nobody like...Hell Chyna...Why not...She deserves a spot in the games...

5. One problem with this...Is that as well all know...as the years go by...Game grafixs get betta and better...So you don't want an outdated lookin' person in the ring wit the newer graphixs...

6. I agree that they opponents ahve gotten betta...but lets face it...they still stink...I mean...Its too easy...I mean when my 5 year old cousin' can take control of the controler...and just smash the computers in the game...Somethin' ain't right...

7. The crowd is just stupid...and the sounds are even right half the time...So they just need to redo this all toghether...I mean...I will be in an elimination chamber and get Kurt Angle out in the beggin'...and it comes down to lets say Orton and Tista in the end...and Who are the fans cheerin' for...Kurt...OK...Somethin' ain't right there....The crowd just sounds stupid...

8. I don't think there is anythin' i want to disagree with...I mean that would be awsome...You can do it in Madden so why not Smackdown...

9. I disagree...I mean the WWE already treat the women like crap...So now you want them to just take them out of the game...That so stupid...Who wrote this article...Kip James...I mean...if the women are good enough to be on TV and have time...Why not the games...

10. Ahh...If im not mistaken...Can't we already change the move sets...Cause i been doin' that for a while...and bein' able to edit the entrences...I'm sure i've seen that before...It was in the old games i though...but maybe they took it out....Cause i ain't tried it in a while...
-----------------------
So cha...this is just thoughts...Fell free to correct me and crap like dat...

King_Ash

Reaction score
Quick question about 07, anyone noticed that when they have made a created wrestler that if they are the champion they dont come out to the ring with the belt? I thought there would be an option for this but I havent found one. Also my pyro doesnt work in create a entrance. Any help please?

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
SvR 07 was ok its just that i want to have create an arena, create an attire, scaffold match, and the ability to actually climb on tables instead of table finishers even tho they were a good idea

This Guy

the Nintendo Wii version was entered into our System at EB yesterday. It was entered into the system by THQ as WWE SvsR 08 Wii. Guess ECW still gets no love. lol. The tenative release date was listed as November 1st.

Reaction score
i dnt see how that woudl work. this guy, does it say if they will be on any of the last gen. consoles. ps2 or xbox

This Guy

Like I said we only have the sku for the Wii so far. I doubt its coming out on any of the last gen systems. It will most likely be on PS3 & 360, we just don't have confermation of that yet.

xtremebadass

My list I want for SD vs RAW '08

1. Jeff Hardy
2. Announcer's table staying there after it's smashed
3. Choice of Animation during entrance
4. More Diva action *cough*
5. Keep GM Mode *addicting stuff there*
6. NWO!
7. I want the Spirit Squad!
8. Easier view of fight in Elimination Chamber, focus on ur guy, no zooming out
9. Break through all panels in Hell in a Cell
10. Vince McMahon back in as a superstar
11. More arenas
12. Make Khali more dominant, Mickie James could beat him, c'mon
13. Bring back 3 Stages of hell
14. Singles Elimination *like 4 way elimination match*
15. Bring back Bra and Panties match

that's what I will be looking for this November

Skadoo92

Reaction score
Make some realistic story lines i want the real deal not have john cena have the belt then see hhh come outta know where with then win the belt and get traded. Also have people like an article make realistic like a news paper that shows all the matches who has belts match of week and just stuff like that. And i dont wanna see taker and have him talk like an idiot that he never would talk like or have kane speak like a puss bag i dont get it. they need to make people beat the crap outta them take there personallity and put it together have a realistic story stuff or have ur created wresler go through promblmes as a rookie like a superstar in madden have sumthin that will ecxit me. Have like a life story and stuff and make people from old days like goldberg and stuff dont go put in bam bam bigoo or what ever and u should be ablte to do what ever u want really maybe even walk around on raw or a show also add ecw to the mix its pissen me off. have deeper crap stuff like have him go to raw one day and get attacked with a sludge ha,mmer then get a group and form and alliance like dx or sumthin. An u should be able to create ur own signs arena like design it. Better details downloadble content. the tag team stuff, u should be able to actually make r own storys then play it that would be sick and ill post the stuff about things i like on what u guys said later

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
Here is my list of what i want for Svr 2008

1.Jeff Hardy
2.London & Kendrick
3.Scaffold Match
4.Casket Match
5. Being able to climb on tables
6. Weapons in HIAC
7. Light Tubes!
8.Flaming Tables
9. More Stacked Tables Finishers
10.Thumbtacks!!!

So far, that's all I want.

xtremebadass

Hell, I want there to be a buried alive match where you throw your opponent into a dirt pile and a casket match where the casket is outside the ring, not one horrible mixture

Skadoo92

Reaction score
just put what everyone said we all speak the same kinda i think

xtremebadass

I want backstage areas like in Here Comes the Pain, that was awesome