• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

PeepShow

and how Queen sued them because he took the instrumental line from Under Pressure. That was the point I was trying to make, it's like the Coldplay thing now.

Well, I never even knew about that either, so idk, :eek:

For the record:

[YT]1ofFw9DKu_I[/YT]

The chords sound the same, but the beats are totally different. Meh, I guess I can see arguments from both sides. Ask yourself this though. If Coldplay weren't getting all this attention for Viva La Vida, do you think Satriani would be suing? I seriously doubt it.

Fuck Coldplay. Lol. On a better note All That Remains and Bleeding Through both put out new albums that were good. So I'm all happy. Bleeding Throughs especially as it was way harder then there last one which is rare now adays.

Wordlife

JDawg... the Breaking Through album surprised the living shit out of me. Very very good, and I agree as you said it being very heavy. The All That Remains album is great too, not as good as their last though

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I've been listening to more 60's Rock lately. The Doors, MC5, The Zombies, CREAM, and The Animals to be specific. (Jim) Morrison is a deity. These are the songs that I've liked from that genre.

Break On Through - The Doors
Strange Days - The Doors
The House of the Rising Sun - The Animals (Fucking Awesome)
Time of the Season - The Zombies
A Day in the Life - The Beatles

I listened to the Beach Boys Greatest Hits on a bus ride too.

Reaction score
Mortification are awesome.

Austrian Death Machine are BROO-TALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Yes, Austrian Death Machine is teh br00tulz. :homerjumps:

Do you listen to thrash and other extreme metal? I can't be the only on here.

*for the record, Drowning Pool and Slipknot are NOT extreme metal. They're Trailer Park Metal, nothing more*