Official Rock & Metal Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

I think Cassadee's better looking than Hayley, and I'm waiting for people to bandwagon love for Hey Monday. They'll get compared to Paramore alot because they have girl singers. Homecoming should be their first single, but the whole album is really good for a debut. And when I predict things about music, I'm usually right.

PS - Taking Back Sunday's new one drops April 14.
I think their sound is easy to compare though, like Flyleaf usually doesn't get compared to Paramore a lot because they have different sounds. HM's sound is different though but I could see why people would say that at first glance. They're both pretty attractive though. :y:

Need to watch for TBS, any news on a single for the album? Haven't heard anything from them in awhile. =/

And HK, she looks NOTHING like Kelly Kelly, lol.

Her hair is different but her face looks exactly like Kelly's. Even her teeth look similar. The "Homecoming" video tells the tale imo.

PeepShow

PREDICTION - Hey Monday (www.myspace.com/heymonday) will be big by the end of the summer. Their singer has a cute face, IMO. People might be calling them Paramore rip-offs, but I like them alot. Listen to "Homecoming" and "How You Love Me Now"

Wow, didn't know they are touring with Cobra and All Time Low. Nice. Pretty good band you found here. Her vocals are really good and clean.

And she's attractive, but nothing like HAYLEY.

Her hair is different but her face looks exactly like Kelly's. Even her teeth look similar. The "Homecoming" video tells the tale imo.

lol, yeah, I see the similarities.

EDIT- Oh, and as for the Paramore comparisons, as long as the band has a decent female vocalist who leads the them, they are going to get compared to Paramore. It's dumb, but that's just how it is.

noumenon

You want a female vocalist with a great voice...listen to Lacuna Coil

Or Arch Enemy :)

noumenon

^Nice fuckin timing! Kinda scary....lol

And btw.....she's actually HOT...unlike these two 12 year old looking bitches.

J

^Nice fuckin timing! Kinda scary....lol

And btw.....she's actually HOT...unlike these two 12 year old looking bitches.

I know man great minds think alike. Her and Marta Peterson are the hottest people in Metal. Did you ever see them on the cover of Revolver together. It was AweeeeeMazing.

noumenon

They've got better stuff than that.
Check out A Toute La Monde by Megadeth feat. her. Great version.

PeepShow

I doubt it's better than CRIMSON THUNDER. Actually, there's pretty much no way it can be better than Crimson Thunder. I'm sure it's great though.