• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OFFICIAL RAW LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD 1/2/11 + Other News!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
He did say he wanted to have a new gimmick so possibly it plays into that ? Not a clue how the promo videos fit yet though.

Crayo

The Boss
seabs said:
He did say he wanted to have a new gimmick so possibly it plays into that ? Not a clue how the promo videos fit yet though.

Exactly. The gimmick he portrayed tonight wasn't new, it was Y2J.

Trolling this week, there's no way he's staying face.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
It was good, we got very impatient and pretty much fans transited from Face to Heel without saying a word. I want him to come out next week and do the same thing. Also, no Brodus Clay?

Crayo

The Boss
Nope. Clay not featured again. Wasting him, at first the whole IWC was excited to see his return, now because of the delays no one gives a shit.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Tombstone Piledriver said:
I just watched Raw and all I can say is Wtf?

I guess this is about the Jericho thing? Don't worry I shared the same opinion. It's either brilliant heel work or really poor creative.