OFFICIAL RAW LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD 1/2/11 + Other News!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tombstone Piledriver said:
Man I think Ill go to sleep and download it tomorrow but I still want to see it!!111 But what use is it to watch when tired...

You won't be tired when it's on. These last 2 hours are the worst. You must want to see "IT begins" live.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You won't be tired when it's on. These last 2 hours are the worst. You must want to see "IT begins" live.

The last time I watched RAW live I was tired before the show began.Once it went live I was only excited and didn't want anymore to sleep.

BTW it will start at 4am for me :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tzesi said:
The last time I watched RAW live I was tired before the show began.Once it went live I was only excited and didn't want anymore to sleep.

BTW it will start at 4am for me :)

Wow 4am! That's dedication.

And yeah, I'm always tired, really tired, before RAW. Well, not if I'm in Skype with Xanth (the tard) like I am now.

I can't bare watching it not live.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
1 More Hour... It Begins.
Okay technically it can be anytime, but I haven't been this invested in RAW since the shoot promo.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Omg I just can't wait. You reckon it'll be towards the end we see the mystery guy? Or he'll be the guy to end the show?

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Ah you're probably right. Cena vs Kane, any predictions for tonight? I'm guessing another segment not a match, since the dark match is obviously them.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I think them delaying it is just making the fans not care.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Chose the wrong day to get capped (when internet is slowed because of too much usage). Because of this I can't watch tonight :(