• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Raw discussion thread

SAIYANS

I find it funny you say this considering your favorite diva (Mccool not Trish) wasn't over for most of her career and when she finally did get somewhat over she wasn't that over still.

She always got more of a reaction than them. She didnt need to run through every Raw diva to still not get over when most of the girls were, and she didn't need to rest on a family name in the ring unlike Natakya who still hasn't had a better match performance than her in her WWE career.

First time I ever heard Ryders full theme

PHX

Legacy Member
She always got more of a reaction than them. She didnt need to run through every Raw diva to still not get over when most of the girls were, and she didn't need to rest on a family name in the ring unlike Natakya who still hasn't had a better match performance than her in her WWE career.

First time I ever heard Ryders full theme
No she didn't get a shit worth of a reaction until she pretty much ran through every diva. Before then you can't tell me Mccool got much and sometimes any reaction from the crowd esp when she was a face which is usually easier to garner a reaction when you're a diva than it is for a heel to get heat. I actually like Mccool and her ring work but lets be real crowd didn't buy into her big push.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
the_swagger_soaring_eagle_by_switchbladeartworks-d30xdpd.png

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I hope John Cena comes out as Juan Cena gimmick and punk comes out with his SES mask so the both come out with masks. :side: