Official Raw discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I just finished watching RAW and thought it was quite enjoyable.

I wonder who CM Punk was talking about when he said someone had wronged him, I'm praying that it's Orton, a feud between them would be amazing to say the least. Didn't he cost him the title a while ago? Was that ever truly resolved? I forget.

I'm disappointed that Orton won no awards, but meh, it's no biggie. He could've atleast won holy shit moment of the year, that RKO to Bourne was amazing. I have a feeling in my gut that Miz is somehow gonna walk out of Texas still WWE champion, but I wouldn't really be surprised if Orton won. If Orton does end up winning and becoming champion, I'd definitely back Punk winning the rumble and facing him at Mania, that would be epic. How long is Punk gonna be out? Any ETA on his return?

So do you guys think Morrison will win and go on to face Miz at the next PPV or something? Or do you think they're going to take the belt off him?

Chuck Norris

Reaction score

I wonder who CM Punk was talking about when he said someone had wronged him, I'm praying that it's Orton, a feud between them would be amazing to say the least. Didn't he cost him the title a while ago? Was that ever truly resolved? I forget.

I'm disappointed that Orton won no awards, but meh, it's no biggie. He could've atleast won holy shit moment of the year, that RKO to Bourne was amazing. I have a feeling in my gut that Miz is somehow gonna walk out of Texas still WWE champion, but I wouldn't really be surprised if Orton won. If Orton does end up winning and becoming champion, I'd definitely back Punk winning the rumble and facing him at Mania, that would be epic. How long is Punk gonna be out? Any ETA on his return?

So do you guys think Morrison will win and go on to face Miz at the next PPV or something? Or do you think they're going to take the belt off him?

I think it's either Daniel Bryan (it could be cool to see a feud that "developed off-screen") or Randy Orton, since Orton costed Punk the WHC back in 2008 when Legacy assaulted him backstage.

They say Punk will be back for the Rumble, but not sure.

I think Morrison will beat Sheamus at TLC and challenge Miz at the Rumble, but I think Miz will beat him. Morrison is rising, but he's not that far yet. I see Miz losing it at EC. It's HIGHLY doubtful Miz will defend the WWE title at WrestleMania.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I forgot all about that Orton part. I think now thinking about that there is a chance we may see Punk cost Orton the match against Miz @ TLC.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
I would legitimately mark out at the sight of that. I haven't done a major marking since......i think since Punk won the Slammy....which was only a couple days ago, actually...

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I don't know why but I feel a Punk/Cena feud from it. I mean yeah it would be for a dumb stupid reason i.e the diet soda but I think them two could have a pretty good feud but what puts that out the window is Cena is in a feud with Barrett/Nexus at the moment so for that to happen it would have to wait just a little while. Orton seems like the logical choice cause of the whole costing him the title back in 2008 and nothing really ever came of that so I could see it being that. Maybe even something with Daniel Bryan that could have maybe happened in the Indies once. Did they ever have heat on the Indies together or anything?

Nitemare

Reaction score
The Cena/Nexus feud will be ending in about a week though mate.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Well then I guess maybe it could be Cena/Punk that to me would be a good feud but to start over Diet Soda? Meh fans might bitch a bout it but I think the feud it self would be good no matter what its over lol.

Kairi

Reaction score
time to see what miz has to say should be interesting