• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Raw discussion thread

SAIYANS

10 years ago I would have laughed at anyone who told me the WWE's greatest heel ever perhaps, HHH, would be the face who the people refuse to turn on. A couple of years ago around WM22 he just hit a period where he was loved no matter what, and I never expected it.

SAIYANS

I should add that upon review, Kelly and Sheamus weren't out there as well to support a grievance claim against him.

He basically has Cena, Punk, Orton, Kelly, and Sheamus in his pocket I guess if they play up that fact

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'm saying if you go by Hell in a Cell, Sheamus beat the always #1 contender Christian. Show and Kane are old anyways.

SAL

Yeah, but Sheamus isn't older than 35, so Psych won't give him any serious consideration.

SAL

No, because Del Rio hasn't wrestled in a "real" wrestling company for long enough yet.

SAL

The only exception to "old is good" for Psych is David Otunga. But how can you deny charisma like this?

[video=youtube;DbnEWR_iQbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbnEWR_iQbw[/video]

SAL

No worries man. I'm with ya.

Source5-JohnnyWalker..jpg

SAIYANS

Yeah, but Sheamus isn't older than 35, so Psych won't give him any serious consideration.

I always loved Sheamus dating back to FCW, so what you talking bout Sal?

My totem pole
Always Pro- Cena, Trips, Taker, Cody, Kane, Show, Rey, Swag, Kelly, Bellas (well Nikki), Santino, Henry, Sheamus, Layla, Otunga, Awesome Truth

Punk

Hit or Miss on any given night - Orton, Christian, Dolph, Bryan, Ted, Air Boom, Del Rio, and Beth as long as they all shut the fuck up or talk far less than they wrestle

Ryder and 2 Caras

I don't give a fuck about you so why are you on my tv - everyone else

* talking wrestling talent only not announcers or managers