• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Questions and some spoilers...

Firstly; Who won? There was DQ because of Big Show but they didn't announce the winner.

Secondly; Did Punk just attack The Rock because he wanted to or because he returned the favour when Big Show got Cena off Punk? Still confused at all this.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Samalan said:

Firstly; Who won? There was DQ because of Big Show but they didn't announce the winner.

Secondly; Did Punk just attack The Rock because he wanted to or because he returned the favour when Big Show got Cena off Punk? Still confused at all this.

Cena was attacked so I'm guessing he won

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Samalan said:

When there is DQ, the challenger loses at anytime IIRC.

Rocky talked to Punk about the title, so I think that's why he attacked him.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
this most replied discussion thread :yay:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^^ Love how they had him officially kick off the 1000th episode!

Ooh, I wonder what's going to happen??

I'm trying not to say anything too much in advance in case you haven't gotten to those parts yet. lol