• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official RAW 1000 Live Discussion Thread

Rysenberg

Legend
Y2J Enigma said:
This show was much better than the average Raw... but then again, you better get something like that with the Rock, Punk, DX, BOD, etc. all in one show.

Besides the end, I predicted right when I guessed that they would rely on the superstars to be interesting as oppose to getting their content perfect. Hated the remarks towards Heyman as well.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Just logged on to FB to chat with my not-as-cool-as-you-guys-friends. Four messages popped up.

"Big Show ruined what was a perfect monday night raw"
"That was an epic Raw, then Big Show showed up."
"FINALY!!!! money in the bank cash in has failed thank you big show and it couldn't have happened to a better guy LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
"HELL YEAH FUCK CENA THANK YOU BIG SHOW!"

Gotta love WWE fans.

Lacky

Champion
I didn't post on here too much. Raw was too awesome. Plus I was to cool sippin' my milk. Kurt Angle would be proud.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Interesting show overall I suppose. A bit of a letdown considering the hype and occasion, but still better than other weeks have been. Interesting ending.

Samalan

Champion
I was watching the whole of RAW, I just didn't talk about it because I unfortunately forgot about the forums because I was having a lot of entertainment. Still, I left it at 94 pages and now 274 pages...

Leo C

Backlund Mark
AJ and Bryan will not get married. If anything, since AJ is GM, she'll make unfair decisions, screwing DB every week. That or he jobs to Charlie Sheen. :facepalm:

Was I the only one who didn't miss SCSA? He always shows up from time to time so I don't find his appearances that special. It would be nice to see him there but that's pretty much it.