Official RAW 1000 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmao MIz

haven't we had this match already?

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
you shitheads are really marking for old ass Bret Hart?

Why wouldn't we? He's a legend...People were marking for DX and half of them are less memorable then him...

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Rhodes said:
Crayo please read..

According to PWInsider.com, the Undertaker and his wife, Michelle McCool, are currently on their way to St. Louis for tonight's 1,000th episode of Raw.

This episode of Raw just keeps getting better and better. In fact, it looks like it could be one of the best episodes in the history of the program.

Undertaker was always a necessary component to truly respect the show's history. Now, the only question is what his role might be.

Will he be in a match with another legend? Will he be the next to destroy Heath Slater? Will he confront who he wants to fight at WrestleMania 29? Will he mention the rumors dealing with Survivor Series.

In the end, who cares? We get to see the Undertaker tonight. Considering how often he shows his face these days, that's one hell of a treat!

And just to put the cherry on top, the same report is saying that another very shocking name will be at the show as well.

I'm starting to wonder if three hours will be enough for this epic episode of Raw that we are about to experience. Everyone better be prepared for this to run way past the scheduled end time.

The Dead Man is back!

:yay: Christian vs the mizzzzzzzz Yes Miz for IC

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I take back what i said, Dolphs keep hating, im on your team again.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Miz? That was a great introduction Bret Hart...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hope Miz wins tonight. Anything to get Christian as the top SD face like he should be. Get the drag-you-down title off of him.