Official RAW 1000 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
AyhobBbCEAA8z-O.jpg

STAGE IN ACTIONS!!!

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Macho Mans wedding went off without a hitch.

Not seen that one, I only saw Edge and Lita's wedding (i think it was Lita) and a popup came up saying "all weddings have ended badly" after Kane trashed their wedding. If that was after then maybe it could happen again.

acailler

Reaction score
Nobody EVER use cheap Soya Milk...I basically have Weetabix with WHITE WATER!!!!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way of getting sky sports one off? Fucking gay-ass stepdad won't upgrade to sports and I have to use his fucking pointless shitty laptop that requires an ethernet cable into it's fucking usb port so I can't take it upstairs because I cannae find the USB thing that makes Wifi work.

FUCK LIFE ARGGGHHHHH

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Anyone know if there is a way of getting sky sports one off? F**cking gay-ass stepdad won't upgrade to sports and I have to use his F**cking pointless shitty laptop that requires an ethernet cable into it's F**cking usb port so I can't take it upstairs because I cannae find the USB thing that makes Wifi work.

F*** LIFE ARGGGHHHHH

Learn2stream bro.