Official RAW 1000 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It's so much easier to bitch than be creative, take this forum for instance we all think we could fix WWE but given the book we'd flop terribly.

I'll sign myself in at a Wrestling School asap, sir. :jeritroll:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Maybe you would you Tensai mark. OH PIPEBOMB :pipebomb:

I wouldn't put him on the shows, I'd fire him so he could go back and team with Anderson in Japan.

Jose Tortilla said:
I'll sign myself in at a Wrestling School asap, sir. :jeritroll:

I'm holding you to that, you know. I will fly to Holland (yes I can actually fly) and see if you're not :pipebomb:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It's so much easier to bitch than be creative, take this forum for instance we all think we could fix WWE but given the book we'd flop terribly.

Not just this forum, just the IWC in general :jericho:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I'm holding you to that, you know. I will fly to Holland (yes I can actually fly) and see if you're not :pipebomb:

In all seriousness, it's in my plans..

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
A new stage, theme and intro would be very nice. I don't really mind the current opening song, but changing it would be nice. As always, I don't think I'll be able to be here due to my awesome Internet. This sucks. Next week I'll be able to watch Raw with good Internet since I'll be back home. I wish Raw 1000 was next week. :upset:

You're not going to be in the thread? :upset:

We need to start planning how we'll take over this forum, fellow leo.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's amazing how it's just like wrestling.

Fan 1: URRGGGHHH I HATE THE PG ERA! CENA SUCKS! (I HATE ROCK MUSIC! NICKELBACK SUCKS)!
Fan 2: Do you really hate Cena? He's a talented guy... (Do you really hate Nickelback? They could be talented musicians but they're clearly just playing what sells)
Fan 1: I wish things were the way they used to be! The Rock, Stone Cold, now THOSE were stars! (Guns and Roses FTW)
Fan 2: Why don't you try Ring of Honor or find some PWG clips? (Why not find a few really good underground bands on Youtube)
Fan 1: Because finding shit sucks! Why do that when you can just turn on the TV and watch WWE! (I'd rather just turn on the radio)
Fan 2: :facepalm:

Sadly, most of us here are Fan 1 :sad: but that's what JoeRulz is here for :sadder: :intentionalfailtagisintentional:

@[Leo C] when you can watch it, you can put up one of those threads like Dolph's does.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
leojay said:
You're not going to be in the thread? :upset:

We need to start planning how we'll take over this forum, fellow leo.

One day the master race shall rule WWE Forums. #leomasterrace :stfu:

Lobsterfrogman said:

Fan 1: URRGGGHHH I HATE THE PG ERA! CENA SUCKS! (I HATE ROCK MUSIC! NICKELBACK SUCKS)!
Fan 2: Do you really hate Cena? He's a talented guy... (Do you really hate Nickelback? They could be talented musicians but they're clearly just playing what sells)
Fan 1: I wish things were the way they used to be! The Rock, Stone Cold, now THOSE were stars! (Guns and Roses FTW)
Fan 2: Why don't you try Ring of Honor or find some PWG clips? (Why not find a few really good underground bands on Youtube)
Fan 1: Because finding s*** sucks! Why do that when you can just turn on the TV and watch WWE! (I'd rather just turn on the radio)

Sadly, most of us here are Fan 1 :sad: but that's what JoeRulz is here for :sadder: :intentionalfailtagisintentional:

@[Leo C] when you can watch it, you can put up one of those threads like Dolph's does.

I'll watch it live, but my connection isn't good enough for me to watch it live and post here at the same time, it already freezes when I only watch the show. But I could do a thread like that weekly, since when I'm not on vacation I always watch on youtube.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Just had shower and now i all snuggled up in bed all relaxed and waiting for raw

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Lobsterfrogman said:

Fan 1: Because finding s*** sucks! Why do that when you can just turn on the TV and watch WWE! (I'd rather just turn on the radio)

Eh, I don't see a lot of "Fan 1" around here. However, places like Youtube are full of the fuckers. Most ignorant people on earth.

Also, they might be talented (Nickelback), but when they make bad music they make bad music regardless of their talents. I'd say the same thing for every artist/band out there.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think I'll play some San Andreas and TEW before the show starts. I'll probably miss the pre show too. :haha:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
leojay said:
Eh, I don't see a lot of "Fan 1" around here. However, places like Youtube are full of the fuckers. Most ignorant people on earth.

Also, they might be talented (Nickelback), but when they make bad music they make bad music regardless of their talents. I'd say the same thing for every artist/band out there.

We've had a few, such as that Kanenite guy and Jeebak but I agree we don't have that many WWE exclusive guys. Surprising actually I thought we'd have a lot due to the forum name.