Official RAW 1000 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
It's getting closer :yay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
leojay said:
:upset:

And to think I thought they couldn't get worse than Nickelback.

Outasight > Nickelback just because it isn't Nickelback.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Nickelback is good.. Can't understand them people who say they suck.. Just copying what others say.

Big Hoss Rambler said:
That thumbnail is so perfect timing.

:lebron: IKR :tyson:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Outasight > Nickelback just because it isn't Nickelback.

That song though is just as bad :upset:

Why can't they have a song that isn't pop rock or terrible modern R&B? What about pop music screams wrestling?

Crayo said:
Just downloaded 2 Nickelback songs for my "motivation" playlist for my runs. Love or hate him, some of them are pretty cool songs.

:bury::bury::bury::bury::bury::bury::bury::bury:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Nickelback is good.. Can't understand them people who say they suck.. Just copying what others say.

There are plenty of people who aren't happy with the state of rock music nowadays (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOzVccd6mU), and they are pretty much the "face" of rock nowadays, so they get the brunt of the criticism... much like John Cena with the PG Era.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I dunno if they're the face of rock are they? I'm out of mainstream rock scene so I don't know.

They are. Whilst bands like the Foo Fighters should be the face Nickelback have sold out and watered down their sound so much that they became the faces of modern rock.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lobsterfrogman said:
There are plenty of people who aren't happy with the state of rock music nowadays (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOzVccd6mU), and they are pretty much the "face" of rock nowadays, so they get the brunt of the criticism... much like John Cena with the PG Era.

Well if they aren't happy with it, why don't they stop bitching and shitting on Nickelback and do something about it? Discover a good band or starting one?

:facepalm1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
A new stage, theme and intro would be very nice. I don't really mind the current opening song, but changing it would be nice. As always, I don't think I'll be able to be here due to my awesome Internet. This sucks. Next week I'll be able to watch Raw with good Internet since I'll be back home. I wish Raw 1000 was next week. :upset:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
A new stage, theme and intro would be very nice. I don't really mind the current opening song, but changing it would be nice. As always, I don't think I'll be able to be here due to my awesome Internet. This sucks. Next week I'll be able to watch Raw with good Internet since I'll be back home. I wish Raw 1000 was next week. :upset:

:upset::serious::sad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Well if they aren't happy with it, why don't they stop bitching and shitting on Nickelback and do something about it? Discover a good band or starting one?

:facepalm1:

It's so much easier to bitch than be creative, take this forum for instance we all think we could fix WWE but given the book we'd flop terribly.

Reactions: Snowman1

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
They are. Whilst bands like the Foo Fighters should be the face Nickelback have sold out and watered down their sound so much that they became the faces of modern rock.

Not that being the faces of Modern Rock means anything, considering how utterly irrelevant it is nowadays. That's for good reasons too.

Not that there aren't good bands out there, just very few. Two bands I like for example.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKtsdZs9LJo[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW7LoTxS8PM[/yt]

Both bands have their own unique style that isn't so over done, beats the living FUCK out of Nickelback.