Official RAW 1000 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd mark to hear someone start a chant containing the fuck word on the 1000th ep.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As of yesterday, the plan for Monday’s Raw 1000th episode is to feature key spots at the top of every hour. These key spots include, a Rock segment, Brock Lesnar and Triple H segment, and the John Cena vs. CM Punk match, meaning the wedding is the odd one yet with the less than choice segment.

Plans are expected to change several times before Monday, as nothing is set in stone.

-http://www.pwmania.com/artman/big-update-on-segments-planned-for-mondays-raw-1000-episode

Edit: Re-read the article, noticed it credited F4W. Fuck.
It's really already-released information + putting 2 and 2 together, barely worth posting to begin with, but there's some hope for those of us who aren't looking forward to the wedding.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
this raw is gonna be bad!!!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Are you trying to kill my enthusiasm Vinnie'Mac?

no i try to lower your expectatiosns .. then raw will seem 100000098768765 x better

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
no i try to lower your expectatiosns .. then raw will seem 100000098768765 x better

Ah, well thankyou for keeping my feet grounded, You're a good fella!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
If it is, Raw is receive a 4.00 rating :)

I'm expecting high ratings since it's been hyped so much, but since it's three hours I'm not sure it'll be 4.0.

Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'm expecting high ratings since it's been hyped so much, but since it's three hours I'm not sure it'll be 4.0.

hopefully with all that advertisement every week for the past month saying it'll start an hour earlier, people listened.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
hopefully with all that advertisement every week for the past month saying it'll start an hour earlier, people listened.

That's possible, but I'm not sure about one thing. Do people normally miss the first hour on three-hour shows because they don't know it's starting earlier or because they can't fit the first hour, which is normally special, into their shedules?

Reaction score
Leo C said:
That's possible, but I'm not sure about one thing. Do people normally miss the first hour on three-hour shows because they don't know it's starting earlier or because they can't fit the first hour, which is normally special, into their shedules?

both and I think mostly because they forget. if they can't fit the first hour, most people nowdays dvr's another TV show that they regularly watches at that time or dvr's the first hour of RAW episode which still count as viewership and ratings.

either way, i know the first hour will have lower viewership and ratings than the other two but I hope it won't be too much.