Official NCAA Basketball Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Lol at the refs favoring UNC (AS USUAL!) in their game against Virginia Tech.

No wonder Psycho T is such a "great player". The Hokie defenders can't even look at him without being called for a foul.

PeepShow

Lol at the refs favoring UNC (AS USUAL!) in their game against Virginia Tech.

No wonder Psycho T is such a "great player". The Hokie defenders can't even look at him without being called for a foul.

:confused: He should have had about 5 more fouls called. He doesn't even get half the calls he should.

MJ807

Reaction score
Who do you guys have winning this tournament in the end? I have Louisville winning it all in the end they won the Big East in the Regular Season and in the Big East Tournament. The Big East is the best conference in the NCAA and they are the overall number one seed. I see either Louisville or Memphis.

Soulpower

I have Memphis winning it all this year.

Speaking of the Tigers, they're in a close game against CS Northridge with Memphis leading 33-31 with about 1:50 left in the 1st half.

LSU is beating Butler 35-29 in the half, and Texas A&M is leading BYU by 10 with a minute to go in the 1st half.

PeepShow

I have Memphis getting beat by the Tigers. The MISSOURI Tigers. >_>

Also, Jim Calhoun won't be coaching in today's game for UConn with some sort of sickness again.

Soulpower

After what was a close game (For the most part), Memphis beats CS Northridge 81-70. LSU beats Butler 75-71, and Texas A&M beats BYU 79-66

Soulpower

UNC crushes Radford 101-58 and Purdue beat Northern Iowa 61-56. Maryland beats Cal 84-71 (Though I wouldn't call it an upset) and UConn beat Chattanooga by 55 points. 103-47 was the final score.

Travis40

The only 2 games I've lost today were LSU/Butler and A&M/BYU

Oklahoma is about to play, and I'm feeling good about OU making it to the Sweet 16 this year.

Travis40

Oklahoma kills Morgan State 82-54...anyone see that dumbass from MSU try to hurt Blake Griffin?...Griffin just got up like it wasn't a big deal.