Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Check out John Legend in the background at 0:36. And also Twan with the Oh Shit!

[video=youtube;oTyjm2oyeoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTyjm2oyeoo[/video]

:Kobe:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
GREEN FOR THE WIN!

522155_10151366120703463_1167584348_n.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think Terrence Ross is going to take it. Just have a feeling he is going to down something insane.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Check out John Legend in the background at 0:36. And also Twan with the Oh Shit!

[video=youtube;oTyjm2oyeoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTyjm2oyeoo[/video]

:Kobe:

Lakers are going to destroyed by Heat today and the Lakers will still be the skidmarks of this 2012/2013 NBA season.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Lol. How much would it bother you for la to win? The game is close and really if they called the bs on bro they called on wade guarding kobe in the post it would be over as he would've fouled out.

You know what, win or loss today, they can make the playoff picture ASAP as Houston sees the nets, clippers, and thunder. Thats the freaking gap between them and the 7 spot right there.

They're playing 700 ball their last 10

Did you know that the Lakers can play 600 ball and the Jazz can't play 500 to close the year to keep that spot? We are not even talking the fact A is being actively shopped to avoid the tax which will effect their chance of winning games.

And funny thing is the brackets they could end up in ... Clippers and GSW, woah that's a hard first two rounds, and realistically its mathematically probable with the spurs penchant to rest guys and Paul/Blake's return.

Let me say it again. They're playing 700 ball their last 10. And who the hell wants to face LA in the first round if they're playing so far above 500 ball to enter the playoffs? Who wants to be the one Kobe, Nash, Dwight, Pau, Twan, Earl make history on because its probable based on what they were and are doing to get there they can beat anyone? What the fuck happens if they end up in the clipper bracket in the first round and don't travel at all the first 2 1/2 weeks? Ill tell you the league is fucked, let alone if they get the warriors too as they may not have hca technically but they will be well rested and far less traveled than anyone.m

bookmark it, sig it, quote, but I'm telling you some real shit

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You shouldn't be all that proud that the Lakers are even in this position to just barely making the playoffs when they were supposed to be title contenders.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hey now worry about being relevant and not celebrating losing in the finals as your lone victory parade before throwing stones

they get to the dance, and they will do damage. Like Houston in 95

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Knew you were going to do the whole "No your team sucks" reply since that is all you could have had. Suns weren't expected to do shit and are a rebuilding team. Lakers on the other hand is championship or bust and is barely the 3rd best team in their own state right now so don't try and change the subject.

Last edited:

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Lakers- Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol

Suns- Goran Dragic, Marcin Gortat, Jared Dudley, Michael Beasley

Psych are you seriously making a comparison between both teams when one team is clearly in rebuilding mode.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Lakers- Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol

Suns- Goran Dragic, Marcin Gortat, Jared Dudley, Michael Beasley

Psych are you seriously making a comparison between both teams when one team is clearly in rebuilding mode.
Besides Kobe, who will play even if you shoot his ass thus mkssing no gMes, or metta who only sits when suspended. Nash has missed 20 games, Blake the season basically, Pau double digits, and Dwight close to double digits, their 6 man hill is out for the year after outplaying Pau at PF. Yet they are not out the picture. Had 3 coaches, 3 systems. I just don't get the IDE that you guys can't get context when they haven't been together this year.

Hell they are 8-3 in their last 11. Gs is on a losing streak. Portland is right there. Utah is trying to sell a big. Memphis is slumping.

As for the suns comment its quite simple. He has no right to throw stones or talk about expectations. The suns have had one parade in their existence and that was for losing. They threw them a parade and celebration for losing in the finals. That is the bs YMCA everyone's a winner mentality. Likewise as I said there is no right to even talk expectations when his team had a wo time MVP, multiple all stars, hca, and health only to not make the playoffs or never get out the west.

That's lmao worthy, not LA sitting slightly out the playoffs with a high mathematical chance based on schedule and how they have played you know since Nash, Blake, and the like are all playing finally and they are winning. There are few teams in the league who have the same win percentage la has had recently, yet its ignored and that's funny.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Bringing up something for 20 years ago is weak and has nothing to do with what we are talking about now. If you're going to sit here and splooge anytime the Lakers do anything good then anybody who is a basketball fan has the right to say whatever they want to say about whatever team regardless of the state of their own team. There is a big difference between the Suns sucking when it was expected they would suck than the Lakers who were pretty much handed the title before the season started to now just scrapping to make the playoffs as a 8th seed. Saying me or anyone has no right to state facts about the Lakers currently because of our favorite team position is just a cop out to try and deflect it because you're partly embarrassed by the Lakers and have to resort to petty shit like talking about something that happened 20 years ago that I don't give a shit about.

You can say whatever you want about the Suns and you won't see me sit there and try and cop out as much as I can like you are because there is no point in bullshitting around the obvious that the Suns are shit this year. It is just very hypocritical of you to say someone has no right to throw stones when it didn't stop you from shitting on Lebron and the Heat a few years ago when they failed in the finals and the Lakers got bumped out the playoffs.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You mad! Lol okay it was a cheap shot, I can admit, that said there are reasons La has struggled. Find one roster in the league who wouldn't struggle if

Dwight missed 6 games - take into account before back surgery he had only missed 7 total
Pau misses 17
Nash misses 24
Hill misses 24
Blake misses 37

going into the seasons that's supposed to be your starting pg, backup pg, starting PF, sixth man, and starting C ... To go with coaching changes and scrapping the motion for the Princeton then the Princeton for ssol then that for basically triangle sets.

They are 8-3 in their last 11. Looking at slumping teams ahead of them who are trying to cut costs and have hard schedules. Utah has hell in march and they are trying to move Al or Paul desperatley. Memphis lost 5/6 last road games and the majority of their schedule after the break are road games. Gs is slumping. Houston is barely over 500 too.

I never said the lakers were going to have hca when the injury bug bit them hard. I said they would get in as 7 most likely based on stat projections. And that they would logically meet the clippers and that would be beneficial.

I also pointed out that the lakers are playing 700 ball now and need to play 600 ball to get in the postseason. All things considered to make it, the fact they will be playing 600-700 ball all that time entering the playoffs makes them dangerous because that's top of the league ball right there. That argument isn't flawed.

Hell la still has two games on deck with Gs, and they only need one for the tie breaker. They could also have it over Utah and Portland. That is great for their chances