• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

Quintastic One

It's a good question, really. Considering half the characters booked are going to noshow as per the usual anyway. I'd rather have someone in there who's gonna rp.

I also have a recommendation - since the deadline is the 27th, why not up the GBV date to the 31st and the rest of the show dates by a week? Makes everything less confusing.

I'd also like to offer my services for match writing. I don't want to be part of booking, just to help out with the writing so that everything gets done on time. I sent a message to HardcoreSuperstar about it, but if he's hardly on the site, then I'm just going to put it out to whoever's part of creative. If need be, I can forward on some examples of my previous work with an e-fed.

This post shall be used to see the status of the show.

-Match One: Finished.

-Match Two: Not started.

-Match Three: Not started.

-Main Event: Not started.

-GM Reveal: Not started.

As i finish stuff ill edit this post.

All i am doing is keeping things running, last i heard from HS he just got out of hospital, if you dont like the change of management then leave the fed, its either that or shut up.

Indeed.

I laughed at myself before i hit "reply" i posted that thinking "God, i am such a tosser" then i went ahead and posted it anyway because of the awesome reactions it could bring.