Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
WTF I feel totally robbed not cost of the match results but, Whoever wrote those matches i was in TBH they were one sided...I had barely any offense!

Reaction score
You are completley right Mannie, thing is if i was still writing them now in an effort to make them better you would be complaining of being robbed because the show was late.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
You are completley right Mannie, thing is if i was still writing them now in an effort to make them better you would be complaining of being robbed because the show was late.

Are you agreeing with me or are you being sarcastic...Because I'm serious! Did you write those matches? and they were one-sided.... hell Mick jagger could see that......

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
WTF I feel totally robbed not cost of the match results but, Whoever wrote those matches i was in TBH they were one sided...I had barely any offense!
Same, now that I look at it again.
Honestly, there is something called something is better than nothing, but not when its total shit and it helps no one. Also, I love how I'm trying to repackage Max Alive and some guy who isn't even going to be on the show much gains the pinfall victory. The sad thing is, you knew about it.

Are you agreeing with me or are you being sarcastic...Because I'm serious! Did you write those matches? and they were one-sided.... hell Mick jagger could see that......

Who?

Reaction score
IWF Presents: Glory By Violence
Friday, September 24th, 2010
Live from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.

Dark Match:
Tommy Gibbs vs Brian Variety.

Dark Match:
2 Dangerous Daniel vs Jacob Tully.

Match One:
Crimson Bonez vs Chris Owen vs Alex C.
Last week Crimson Bonez betrayed his team mate Nick Parker brutally assualting him after their tag team match, this week he looks to destroy Chris Owen and Alex C who looks to regain some momentum.

Match Two
Nick Parker vs Max Alive.
Last week these two met in a tag team match that saw them both take some serious shots, this week they meet one on one to settle the score.

Match Three:
Logan Matthews vs Jared Thunder.
Last week Logan Matthews made a return and brang Police officers with him, in his first match back he takes on "The god of Gods" Jared Thunder.

Main Event:
Hardcore Revolution vs The Red Shield Mafia IWF Tag Team Championship match.
Last week Jason Fisher defeated Young Mannie after JR Kingston defeated Alex C, this week the two teams clash once more but this time for the mark of supremacy in the IWF tag team division: The IWF Tag Team Championship. With the Hardcore Revolution claiming to be the "REAL IWF Tag Team Chamions" can they defeat the ones with the prize they desire?

Also on the card:
The new General Manager of IWF is revealed.

Deadline will be announced once i speak with HardcoreSuperstar, 4 promo slots available.

EDIT: A promo slot has been taken by Mat Awesome, 3 left.

Deadline: 27th of September midnight EST.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I just want to put it out there, I'm volunteering to write my own dark match. There's no way I want to put in 3+ pages of roleplaying effort like I normally do and get 2 lines of dark match text as a reward. I'll write it in a recap style like it's results written online or something. But for the love of God I hate dark matches.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
picfln.jpg

Alex C

Reaction score
Can you just explain me why I don't have a match?