Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
For what it's worth I did legitimately try to post a previously written roleplay. But the site was being stupid and gave me some error message that I logged between the last time I posted. Which didn't make any sense to me. Personally this week should probably be given a pass since stuff started freaking out when we still had 3 days to roleplay left so most people wouldn't of gotten a chance to get their rps in legitimately anyway. And there's no way to tell who actually would of noshowed or not otherwise.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
OK, forum seems to be working ok for me now. Will post my late roleplay once I get some sleep just so I didn't totally not rp this week. And I swear to God if I have to check back in this thread and see 10,000 complaints as to where the results are I will use my global mod duties to delete your stupid posts. No infractions but I'm not going to tolerate having to see your bitching and whining anymore. Fair warning.

Another reason why I like Knox Beard. He is a straight shooter and he actually understands that E-Fed staffs, and staffs in general, have lives outside of the forum.

Alex C

Reaction score
Wait,if show is not going to be posted soon,does that mean I can still post my RP tomorrow? If yes,thanks :)

-TJ-

Reaction score
Love you Knox, to be honest guys I want the show put back a few days so we can get legit good matches, instead of having people rush.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I should have mine up tomorrow. Thursday at the latest. With the forum the way it was, I wasn't going to spend a half an hour trying to get my rp up. And Wed/Thurs are the only days I can post rps so yeah. I already talked to MizMasta about it on msn while the forum was down and told him I wasn't going to be able to put the rp up til everything was fixed.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Do it, sadly, i'm sure the staff won't get the show ready until Friday. So you'll be fine.

Alex C

Reaction score
Thanks man,I'm gonna post my RP tomorrow. I just hope I still have a chance to win lol.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I honestly don't like the show at all. It was like watching Velocity. You'll watch it, just because nothing else is on.