Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm unleasing the animal from the cage FYI.

Proceed and :lmao @ what Knox said honestly man, if I didn't put him over, idk where he would be.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I'm unleasing the animal from the cage FYI.

Proceed and :lmao @ what Knox said honestly man, if I didn't put him over, idk where he would be.

To be perfectly honest, Harrington putting Fisher over, imo, is way... WAY better than Dannon... Honestly.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
No tj The Entire MC put him over that includes Logan us > u :smh

-TJ-

Reaction score
Logan never did. Because Logan was never pinned. If you add Logan than of course MC > TJ.

If you only include Dannon and the Warriors, than TJ > MC... Imo

-TJ-

Reaction score
No one really has come on ever since the forum started acting like shit. Kind of get why the show will be delayed?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
OK, forum seems to be working ok for me now. Will post my late roleplay once I get some sleep just so I didn't totally not rp this week. And I swear to God if I have to check back in this thread and see 10,000 complaints as to where the results are I will use my global mod duties to delete your stupid posts. No infractions but I'm not going to tolerate having to see your bitching and whining anymore. Fair warning.

Reaction score
I wasnt gonna complain, instead i offer to write whatever is missing.

Oh and E-Fed staff; if strikes are handed out to those who normally do roleplay but havent due to the forum being a bitch its gonna create soem problems.