Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Sure that's what you meant.....;)

Seriously. I haven't read any of your rp's so I don't know. By the way people talk (and this could just be because they don't like you) but your not that good. That's just based off the feeling that most here in the fed give off. But like I said above, I don't know what your skill level is which is why I put Maty is Maty. And then went back and elaborated.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't know about that. Remember I use to ignore his and Mat Awesome's post when they 1st joined because their names were too similar.

maty619

Reaction score
People lie JBones ;), honestly some people over exagerated about me being bad, I'm not great but whatever.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Seriously. I haven't read any of your rp's so I don't know. By the way people talk (and this could just be because they don't like you) but your not that good. That's just based off the feeling that most here in the fed give off. But like I said above, I don't know what your skill level is which is why I put Maty is Maty. And then went back and elaborated.

Maty is on the level of low carder / low mid carder. Typical level for someone who is still somewhat new to this. Sharpy is on the mid card / upper mid card level. Typical for a new guy who goes on a hot streak...

Only way I'm going to get better at this. If I gota go through vets then I gota go through vets.

Mat's the only vet you're actually facing. Sharpy is improved. I know for a fact that maty hasn't rped in a while. Hence your bad predicament.

maty619

Reaction score
I have rped in a while just not in an efed, in fact I did a promo for some other thing a week or so ago.

maty619

Reaction score
No TJ, what you gonna do put me in a tag team match against Mark Westen and Max Alive with my partner, Crimson Bonez, oh wait, ;)