Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I got in trouble yesterday so I couldn't post the card. Give me until 1

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
August 16th, 2010
The Rialto
Atlanta, GA
8:00 P.M. Eastern Time

Preliminary Match

King Ikaika vs. Crimson Bonez
==================================================​

LIVE MATCHES

Aaron Williams vs. Erik Dafoe

Aaron Williams was the recieving end of a returning Dylan Harris as he lost. Erik Dafoe suffered a punishing defeat by IWF World Heavyweight Champion Adam Freeman. Who will emerge victorious?

Alex C. vs. Diamente Valentine

After the brutal beating Alex suffered at the hands of Tony Carmine, will he be able to compete against 1 3rd of the IWF World tag team champions Nero?

Nick Dannon vs. Jacob Scott

Before Heatwave went off the air, we saw the assault on Logan Matthews by Nick Dannon and The Mongolian Warriors. Now he faces a up and coming new superstar Jacob Scott. Will The Hardcore Superstar make an appearance or is he sleeping with the fishes?

Dylan Harris vs. Kiko Shieko

Dylan Harris has returned to IWF and has already targeted GM Vino as his enemy. Now he faces the tough half of the The Mongolian Warriors, Kiko. Let's finally see what he can do on his own.

Jared Thunder vs. Adam Freeman

The Gods of the Ring made a surprising return to IWF at Heatwave joining the Hardcore Revolution to defeat The Moltisanti Coalition. Adam Freeman proved once again why he is the best IWF champion in history as he defeated Erik Dafoe to retain his title.

*** MAIN EVENT ***

Jason Fisher vs. Joseph Harrington

Jason Fisher led his team to victory against The Moltisanti Coaltion. He wanted a chance to prove himself agaisnt a top star in IWF so Joseph Harrington requested this match. Will Fisher prove he is worthy to be a huge star?

ROLEPLAYS ARE DUE
Sunday August 15th
Each Thread has a one RP limit.

MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME

There are 5 promo slots available for those that want it. One is taken for me leaving 4.

One is taken by TJ leaving 3.
Hardcore Superstar has a promo spot
Young Mannie has a promo spot
There is 1 spot left but I am going to reserve it for Freeman if he still wants to do what we talked about.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
No you have a promo spot
mannie has one
so there is only one left which I guess will be taken by Freemans ince he wants to start a weekly talk show

-TJ-

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, why you give Sharpy a main event match? Tisk tisk tisk MizMasta. :smh

Reaction score
To be fair, I booked the match, MM just put it there. TBH, working with you, the kid should be able to hang in that spot, at least this week.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Sweet Jesus I get J-Bones? You guys sure knew which opponent to put in front of me to get me to rp for this card. lol.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Victory shall be mine. I just have to read some other rp's to know exactly what I'm doing. Then I'll have mine up. Let Crimson Bonez undefeated streak begin.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Not downing myself or anything, but don't set your expectations too high. As I said when I started, I've never done this before.