Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Yeah I kinda agree although I kinda stopped paying attention when I saw Jason coming in fucked up :S. I need to start owning the locker room like I used to :p.

Alex C

Reaction score
Are you going to post show tonight? Just checking.
btw. Locker room is great thing,I think it would suck without it.

-TJ-

Reaction score
The show is gonna be posted today. Hopefully within this hour.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i did offer to write a match so if shows arent going to get done on time why not use the writers willing to write, just a heads up for next time.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I told Mat to PM you. You are our emergency match writer.

Reaction score
to all the people who are hating on the gun, i agree it was immature and stupid, i was watching terminator when i made the original gun post i got carried away and i thought "hey this might work" and i was wrong, it wont happen again.

happy now?

Marvel26

Reaction score
The locker room is a good way to develop characters, however over the past weeks, it has been people trying to get one over on the GM, trying to make a name for themselves. I also feel that some of the stuff wrote in there by Vino, should have been posted as part of the shows. Storylines should be created on MNM and then it can develop in the locker room, but it seems like the locker room is used to create storylines and develop them, meaning the shows lack depth.

Wait... didn't I create a topic on this? Oh yeah, it was closed!