Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
Its because of what I said in my last post here and the conversation me and MizMasta had in the staff section. Mat is just mat...

-TJ-

Reaction score
Missing a few matches. Hopefully the show is posted before I go to sleep.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I'm not sure, all I can remember is the main event and whatever match Mat had that wasn't the tag.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I know I have left now, but this was one of the contributing factors... You guys have two weeks to write the show, yet it never seems to get done on time? I don't understand what goes on in those two weeks. because it doesn't seem as if any writing gets done? If certain people put as much effort into getting the show together as they put in the locker room, maybe shows wouldn't be delayed.

Even though I have left IWF, I still hold an interest in how the fed is doing!

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
*sigh* Please listen, different things happen in the real world. I took this spot because no one would take it. We made it two weeks because things would happen. I honestly can't wait for this fed to pull itself together. Things happen in real life and that's why things get delayed. Like this week when a virus deleted a bunch offiles on my computer, including my matches. The lack of understanding in patience from some of you makes me want to quit all the time.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, but to be perfectly honest, the IWF Locker Room, which was a good idea at first, has turned into some what of a joke... But you see like Mat says his virus messed him up, I have wrestling and football practice every day since last monday and when I get back, I don't feel like doing anything, along with that I'm not going to be on friday or saturday. If it makes you feel better Marvel, I'm kind of feeling awake and ready so I'll just write those two matches and post the show up today.

Although I encourage you to come back.

maty619

Reaction score
I don't get it, what's the problem with the Locker Room? It is great for building your character and if writers are being critisized for putting effort into that rather than writing we might as well ban them from making any posts whatsoever that aren't rps or shows. You can't expect the writers to put everything aside just to write the show including the rest of this forum.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I'm not saying the idea, I'm saying how it turned. The idea is good, how it turned out, not so good.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Okay, I feel as if there is a lot of childish stuff in the locker room in recent weeks. That's just my opinion.