Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
Should've pmed me it. Why you pm Mat? Seriously? He's lost in his head 24/7... :smh

Marvel26

Reaction score
So when is the next card being posted? Is the show a week come Monday or two weeks come Monday?

-TJ-

Reaction score
Soon... >.>

I think the show is next monday, but I'm not entirely sure.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Soon... >.>

I think the show is next monday, but I'm not entirely sure.

You must mean card becuase they havent even posted a new card up for the time too rp between then abd have a new show is not possible, but i have a feeling the card should be good!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Monday Night Mayhem

June 21th, 2010

Jackson, MS

Popeyes Arena

Dark Matches:

Tom Singer vs. J

Cahan Malone vs. Mr. Baller vs. Alex C

Match One:

David Baptie vs. Josh Jones

David Baptie showed some fire at Fallout, but was eliminated by Josh Jones. Baptie wants revenge.

Match Two:

Luke Hades vs. AJ Cash

Hades came short on winning the Tag Team Title, and Cash came short in the Gauntlet match. These two fight to get back in the right direction.

Match Three:

Hardcore Revolution vs. The Red Shield Mafia

The Hardcore Revolution team for the first time on IWF to face the current Tag Team Champions, the Red Shield Mafia. No doubt a win could elevate the Hardcore Revolution into title status.

Match Four:

Young Mannie vs. Rexx Steele

Young Mannie won the Gauntlet match as Rexx Steele just missed out of Intercontinental Gold. Can Mannie continue his winning ways?

Match Five:

Nick Dannon vs. Mat Jones

This has been waiting to happen for a long time as finally Jones gets his chance for Nick Dannon, lets just hope he doesn't bite off more then he can chew.

Match Six:

Intercontinetal Championship Match

Joseph Harrington (C) vs. Logan Matthews

At a request of Vino, the newly crown Intercontinental champion will face the also newly crown Xtreme Champion, but wait, only the Intercontinental title is up for grabs?

Main Event:

Adam Freemen vs. Aaron Williams

Adam may be the world champion, but he gets no rest as he faces the impressive Aaron Williams.

ALSO:

Hear from Vino Moltisanti and his newest acquisitions and also hear from new World Champion Adam Freeman and the Gods of the Ring.

Roleplays are due Friday June 18th at 12:00 Midnight.

OOC: If anyone else wants a segment/interview/etc. PM me or Mat.​

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
have you cleared out your pm inbox buddy? send me a match asap so i can write it well before the show of course with 2 endings

-TJ-

Reaction score
Hatin because you didn't come up with such a beautiful card like this..?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^shut the fuck up.

Yes Freeman I have cleared up my inbox.