• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

maty619

Reaction score
First of all, his name is Tom Singer not Jones, secondly the match between Jeff and Tom was lazy and it makes me feel as if I lost by a landslide which aint too good, Tom got hit by the guys finisher like 5 seconds in :(. Unless I'm missing something I don't see a Mat Jones match up but I will check again. I am not about to leave IWF about this but I aint too happy :S.

Edit: Just saw that thing with Vito and Paulie :S. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait and see what's happening with this one.

Edit (again): Sorry for complaining about that Mat, I assumed it was Miz as he told us to look at the PPV but when you had 2 matches to write aswell I can accept the short match, who's match was this supposed to be btw?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Dark matches always have that short paragraph format Maty and secondly, your opponent was supposed to be the returning Cahan Malone but he no showed so I scrapped the match did the pre-show thing.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Sure they are... You need to calm down about the whole Vino thing. I really don't see what MM has done that has messed with any of us, except beat up two or three people post match style... >.<

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i know a number of people have complained about certain stuff at times but you have to remeber these two guys are putting on shows with mainly just the two of them writing, and both of these are new to e-fedding so expect them to laern from their mistakes and get better. patience is the key to this thing being a success

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Dark matches always have that short paragraph format Maty and secondly, your opponent was supposed to be the returning Cahan Malone but he no showed so I scrapped the match did the pre-show thing.

actually i wrote a rp and tried to pm it to you but your inbox was full, so i pm'ed it to the other efed mod hoping he'd get it to you. apparently not.