Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
Ehhh... MM hasn't been on tonight... I'm about to just post a card with my ideas... >.>

Reaction score
TJ, Adam, I really don't give half a fuck what you guys have to do, this wait for the card is insane. No disrespect to you guys, you're doing great but if you're waiting for MM is sign in to post the card, this is bullshit. He clearly doesn't care about if we get the cards/shows, so just post the card.

Also, did MM forward you guys the story I pitched him and he approved?

-TJ-

Reaction score
Monday Night Mayhem

July 19th, 2010

Denver, Colorado

Pepsi Center

Match One:

J.R. Kingston vs. Aaron Williams

Match Two:

Tony Carmine vs. Alex C

Match Three:

Nick Dannon vs. Jeff Jackson

Non Title
Match Four:

Tom Singer vs. Logan Matthews

Main Event:

Anderson Evolution vs. The Mongolian Warriors

Also:

Hear from Adam Freemen, Anderson Evolution, Vino Moltisanti, and The Red Shield Mafia.​

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I didn't book shit, and since he isn't here anymore (for some odd reason), we'll write them off the fed and fill the space with a promo to build for Heatwave, which is August 1st now.

Reaction score
When's the deadline for the PPV since it's been moved? I probably won't be able to make it since I'm on vacation the 23rd - 31st.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
if the card for the PPV goes up pretty much straight away after Mayhem which is next monday (19th) then you will have 3 days to get an RP in, if not which will most likely be the case then I'll make sure that you can get an rp in on August 1st if your quick buddy.

and to answer your earlier question about the card, I have nothing to do with it which was the same this week so I pretty much just write and come up with the odd idea, TJ and Mizmasta think of most things while doing some e-fed bumming :)