Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
just looked at the deadline i will rp tomorrow, i know it won't count it will just to rp. good job getting ur rp in time guys i'll do better next week

MizMasta3000

Theres always the Late roleplay thread to prevent anyone with a late RP or a no-show from getting a strike

JMay187

Reaction score
THE ROLEPLAY BOARDS ARE NOW CLOSED. ALL ROLEPLAYS ARE IN.

Superstars not to roleplay this week include.

David Baptie - the hibee wwe fan STRIKE ONE

Gabriel Hayes - Kassidy STRIKE ONE

JD Michaels - Marvel26 STRIKE ONE

Madness - WE ARE XTREMELY COOL STRIKE ONE

Reaver - WE ARE XTREMELY COOL STRIKE ONE

Shawn Hayes - Kassidy STRIKE ONE

===============================================

Hayden Arrington - Gards Jr. STRIKE THREE

Mike Williams - Mikey STRIKE THREE

Tom McBrady - That Irish Kid STRIKE THREE

JMay187

Reaction score
You know there really shouldn't be any strikes every week and especially not so many.

We have a LATE ROLEPLAY THREAD. USE IT.

I USED IT THIS WEEK AND IT WORKS.

The only good thing about the strike system is it lets us know who wants to be here and who is just wasting our time.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Excuse me, I only knew when Lenard MSN'ed me. Anyway, I will be back in two weeks/a month with a vengfeance

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Welcome back JMay. I hope to see you on msn soon to see if you need any additional match writing help this week.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
wow we have lost 6 superstars in 2 weeks. thanks everyone for roleplaying I know some people who didnt have roleplays in this week normally do rp for example kassidy so just make sure you get something in next week guys.

and Jmay is right about the strike system, we dont to waste our time booking matches and writing matches for people who arent bothered.

-TJ-

This will be interesting.

I roleplayed for one wrestler, but my partner did not.

TQO roleplayed for two wrestlers, but his partner did not.

This might be interesting......

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Xtremely Cool was played by one guy, and Triple A was played by me. In reality it was still two roleplayers Vs. two roleplayers. Just a more complicated body situation. I truly doubt that would be taken into consideration when all they have to do is compare our roleplays and see who they thought was better one on one.

-TJ-

Yeah no doubt..

I just think it'll be interesting that one of the guys who didn't roleplay will get a win under his belt.

It'll be interesting to see how the match is done.

-TJ-

Yeah.....

So it's basically a handicap match between Hutt and Triple A, because I think JD and Xtremely Cool will just be thrown around like rag dolls because they didn't rp......

kingaviles

Reaction score
So, can we expect the show to be up tomorrow night? I know it's New Years Eve so I'm sure alot of people have stuff going on. Just wondering, though.

MizMasta3000

Or have a New Years show. Me and Levi decided to do one RP together. Instead of seperate. He sent me ideas and some quotes and I incorporated it int my RP. I dont think he should striked.