Official Live RAW Discussion Thread - 27th February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Love Sheamus, I hate Show... Love Rhodes, I don't mind Henry.. I hope either Rhodes or Sheamus wins.. Not Show or Henry.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm with Ziggles, he's took out 4 guys wasn't it? Sure he's Kane but no one should take out 4 men at once.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Translation: Dolph didn't look good so I'll pretend I care about tag-team division.

They had a decent length triple threat tag-team match for the title, that was great. Kane is in a story-line again, is a badass again, and we don't know why yet. No one was buried at all.

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
Kane and a heel Zack Ryder who has embraced the hate after seeing his true love making out with his best friend and then hearing her say she used him....They will be the future champs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Translation: That was totally unnecessary and if you don't see how that undermines the match they just put on you are blind

If Kane's back why wouldn't he come attack Cena after the Miz match? You know, the guy who clowned his sorry ass at the last PPV

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Translation: That was totally unnecessary and if you don't see how that undermines the match they just put on you are blind

If Kane's back why wouldn't he come attack Cena after the Miz match? You know, the guy who clowned his sorry ass at the last PPV

Kayfabe: They're all tired, and he's one of the most dominant wrestlers of all time.

Kane can't bury anyone, sorry but he can't. Only people who looked bad in that whole segment was Swagger & Ryder, mainly because they didn't dominate any of the match. Nothing to do with Kane.