Official Live RAW Discussion Thread - 27th February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I swear to god is Taker walks down the ring superslow im going to watch Paranormal activity 3

I wish my name was Santino Marella

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I normally despise them too since it's about how they respect each-other, but that's gone out of the park now. These guys are acting out that they hate each-other really well, Cena's semi-shoot promo last week has made me pumped for it. I just can't help but mark for Cena vs Rock, it's a dream feud.

We asked for them to heat it up, and Cena done that last week. Can anyone honestly predict the outcome of this feud like we can for most feuds WWE give us?

I absolutely can

8247e8849ae26731e6bf0ce9bd8356d8.jpg

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I normally despise them too since it's about how they respect each-other, but that's gone out of the park now. These guys are acting out that they hate each-other really well, Cena's semi-shoot promo last week has made me pumped for it. I just can't help but mark for Cena vs Rock, it's a dream feud.

We asked for them to heat it up, and Cena done that last week. Can anyone honestly predict the outcome of this feud like we can for most feuds WWE give us?

That's a really good point and this particular face vs. face feud has been different from any other one I can remember. Mine was more of a general statement.

I just cringe every time I think about the Rock/Austin feud going into WM X-7 and remember that painfully bad promo between the two where Austin looks over at Rock and in a moment of true narm says, "I have to beat you, Rock." It made me cringe then, too.

Those two put on one hell of a match that year and I know Rocky and Cena will do the same in Miami. The only thing I was truly worried about with the match was Rock's work-rate, but he proved he can still go and go hard at Survivor Series.

And, like you, I have no idea how this one's going to turn out. (and anyone who says, "well, duh, Cena's gonna win and bury Rock, heh, heh, lol....I said bury" is just a complete tool...he doesn't know either)

wk