Official Live RAW Discussion Thread - 27th February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ok, bring the Coco-pops too, there's no discrimination.

Who should be next seabs?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Be optimistic, can this weeks RAW be worse than recent ones? Any night with a Cena/Rock confrontation beats all recent RAW's.

WWE has raped my interest in the feud. Props 2012 WWE, you are truly the worst

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The match itself I'm looking forward to, but the build makes me weep tears of boredom and disappointment

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Be optimistic, can this weeks RAW be worse than recent ones? Any night with a Cena/Rock confrontation beats all recent RAW's.

The confrontation looks interesting tonight, but we'll get :bury: for 20 minutes as well. So that counterbalances that out.

What else is there to get excited about? A Punk or Jericho promo? And if that happens, would that leave any time for an actual wrestling match?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Surely not? Even if this feud was booked like Miz/Jerry Lawler I'd still be interested, 2 massive superfaces going at it.

Yeah....but I hate face vs. face feuds. I would prefer someone being treated as a heel, which I know they're trying to treat the Rock like the heel, but the crowd (at least the part of it that's male and over 11) won't cooperate because the Rock oozes the perfect type of charisma for this, while Cena's particular brand of charisma is great for kids and women (JBL is poopy, anyone?)

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
A wrasslin match? on my WWE Raw? Preposterous

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Draine said:
The confrontation looks interesting tonight, but we'll get :bury: for 20 minutes as well. So that counterbalances that out.

What else is there to get excited about? A Punk or Jericho promo? And if that happens, would that leave any time for an actual wrestling match?

Agreed we've got to leave about 30 minutes for Taker to walk down to the ring also :sad:[I'm not as good as Kevin Steen]

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:
Yeah....but I hate face vs. face feuds. I would prefer someone being treated as a heel, which I know they're trying to treat the Rock like the heel, but the crowd (at least the part of it that's male and over 11) won't cooperate because the Rock oozes the perfect type of charisma for this, while Cena's particular brand of charisma is great for kids and women (JBL is poopy, anyone?)

wk

I normally despise them too since it's about how they respect each-other, but that's gone out of the park now. These guys are acting out that they hate each-other really well, Cena's semi-shoot promo last week has made me pumped for it. I just can't help but mark for Cena vs Rock, it's a dream feud.

We asked for them to heat it up, and Cena done that last week. Can anyone honestly predict the outcome of this feud like we can for most feuds WWE give us?