Official Live RAW Discussion Thread - 27th February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
@[Draine] you'll love being a superstar, IMO, people respect you more as a superstar.. Even though I respect all registered members on WF except @[Mike.]

Everyone tag @[Mike.]

Hey, by the way, @[seabs] I hope you break the thread record this week buddy <3

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Naa, I only can use my bank..
So it would not work.
Any other ways?

CUZ IMA NOT DOIN IT FOR UR CHICKEN SON, THEY JUST BUILD A KFC IN MY TOWN SO IMA GEMME SOME CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEN YEAH!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
@[Mike.] is actually the most HQ guy on here, you just can't see it until you're superstar sadly.
@[RKO] Even if we did Zamo has the first post due to silly Crayo, but I agree we should break the record. It shows the site has grown. More posts = more donations = more chicken for Xanth = a very happy colonel Sanders.

#Wasn'tAfatJoke

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
For the legend you could add in being able to see who's banned, warning levels, the ability to +/- up to 5 and give rep 10 times a day. Just make it so it has pretty strict requirements so it isn't abused. Like a 1000+ posts, 100 + rep and 50+ likes.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah that was already planned (most of it, not the bans one but that's a nice feature). Thinking on a few more features before I release it, and yeah there will be a barrier like you suggested, perhaps not 1k posts as that's quite a stretch for a new forum but similar sort of statistics.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You need people who are respected within the community other wise it becomes like ub3r. It needs to hold a certain prestige. Possibly lower the rep to about 70.

Crayo - don't we have quite a few users with a 1000+ posts already? I know me, you, RKO and Jonathan do.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You should also make it where they have to be Superstar first before they can become legend.

@[seabs] besides you, no one even has +70 rep.