Official Live RAW Discussion Thread - 27th February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I loved the last and first segments, rest was crap. I'm really invested into the GM storyline though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Teddy sucked the life out of that feud.

How was the tag-team title defense or Miz' promo or Punk v Bryan crap?

lol

And the tag team match was great, Primo/Epico finally looked to be given some credibility, and then it fell to shit

Punk/Bryan has become a running joke. It's being used as background filler while Teddy/Ace feud.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah wtf was Kane squashing a bunch of jobbers about? A possibility he will be put in another damn tag match with the future endeavored?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Those were NOT a bunch of jobbers you bitch take it back

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Besides Dolph Ziggler and R Truth, the rest were "jobbers."

Just saying that because of the new shirts

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Besides Dolph Ziggler and R Truth, the rest were "jobbers."

Just saying that because of the new shirts

None of those are jobbers. Kofi is a beast. Swagger is US Champ (don't tell WWE. It's a secret) And Epico/Primo have a ton of potential and can be a great team if they would book the tag champions like they were.. idk.. the tag champions

Reaction score
If this thread managed to beat my replies, it'll have to beat @[Static]'s. Gonna post here everyday. :eek:tunga:

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
Very nice show this week, I hope they will hold this level in their next shows. The Promo between Jericho and Punk stealed the show in my opinion. John Cena go for it and kick Rocks candy ass you earned it will all you did for this buisness.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Picassobin said:
Very nice show this week, I hope they will hold this level in their next shows. The Promo between Jericho and Punk stealed the show in my opinion. John Cena go for it and kick Rocks candy ass you earned it will all you did for this buisness.

Agreed, was a great show compared with the last few weeks. Jericho and Punk were insanely good. I think Cena will be winning at WM too.

Welcome to the forum btw :)