• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
Possibly for some time. Depending on a few things I got going.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
About 5 hours left until Monday Night RAW guys :)

Off-Topic: I finally got to make a discussion thread @[Crayo] <3

Also, about Ryder being serious, do you think we will see a promo by him tonight? Or do you think he'll be in the pre-rumble match up?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm sure you will see Jeritroll tonight. Most likely the last night of Jeritroll though. Then the rumble, he will probably just dominate head over heels.

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey all. I'd love to be here when RAW is one, but unfortunately I cannot watch this on TV.

If anyone has any links as to where I can watch it live online, please share the link with me. Otherwise, I can't watch it until tomorrow.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
TheNova said:
Hey all. I'd love to be here when RAW is one, but unfortunately I cannot watch this on TV.

If anyone has any links as to where I can watch it live online, please share the link with me. Otherwise, I can't watch it until tomorrow.

PM me closer to the start time. I'll find you one.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
@[TheNova] yeah seabs is pretty good with some online links to watch it :). As he said, PM him about 10 mins before RAW and he'll get you one. Will be good to see a new-commer in the discussion thread :p

Where you from btw?

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely. What time do you want the PM, or what time should I send it?

Never been in a live discussion thread, so this will be my first. I am from Scotland, and no, I hate Drew McIntyre :p.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
TheNova said:
Yeah, definitely. What time do you want the PM, or what time should I send it?

Never been in a live discussion thread, so this will be my first. I am from Scotland, and no, I hate Drew McIntyre :p.

Omg Xanth is going to love you, he's also Scottish (ignore any Scottish-related insults I throw at him :p)

And just 10 mins before RAW, so like 1:50am give seabs a PM. :)