• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Crayo are you hyped for Brazil vs Mexico? Isn't that tomorrow?

So hyped. Think it's tomorrow yeah. Brazil have been untouchable despite their close looking results. Marcelo is a tank, Hulk has been sucky but it's okay the future BITW Neymar just upped his game. Did you see Neymar in the game when he scored a long free kick and got 2 assists? Oscar has proved my theory on why Chelsea will be awesome next year. Dimao can't stop scoring. Pato is an awesome sub (lol sub, Jesus). Sandro and Romalao are fantastic. Thiago Silva = BITW CB by a mile.

Anyway, Brazil will beat them but Mexico are no push overs, but they lost Dos Santos so they're considerably weaker. He's their version of Neymar.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol good luck, he's playing a Rooney type role. Dropping deep and setting play up. He covers so much ground, but isn't the poacher to score a hat-trick. You should have bet on Dimao getting a hat-trick with Neymar assisting lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
So hyped. Think it's tomorrow yeah. Brazil have been untouchable despite their close looking results. Marcelo is a tank, Hulk has been sucky but it's okay the future BITW Neymar just upped his game. Did you see Neymar in the game when he scored a long free kick and got 2 assists? Oscar has proved my theory on why Chelsea will be awesome next year. Dimao can't stop scoring. Pato is an awesome sub (lol sub, Jesus). Sandro and Romalao are fantastic. Thiago Silva = BITW CB by a mile.

Anyway, Brazil will beat them but Mexico are no push overs, but they lost Dos Santos so they're considerably weaker. He's their version of Neymar.

Dos Santos is out?? fuck. I'm not watching then :jericho:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not watching.

Women's tourney > Men's anway

US win over Canada in the semis was one of the best football matches I've ever seen. The finals win over Japan was sweet redemption